當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第226期:指導某人做事(2)

職場英文口語 第226期:指導某人做事(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

Anna, if you 'show someone the ropes' it means you explain to someone how to do the job.

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">職場英文口語 第226期:指導某人做事(2)
安娜,如果你要“show someone the ropes”就意味着要指導某人工作。

You'll be great at I see.

你沒問題的。我懂了。

Well I might know what to do but I'm no good at explaining it to someone else.

我可能知道怎麼做,但我不擅長解釋給別人聽。

Well the best way is to start at the beginning.

最好的方式是從頭開始。

Why not suggest to her to 'watch what I do', or give her some of your tasks and say 'please could you make a start on these?'

你可以建議她看你是怎麼做的。或者把你手邊的一些工作交給她做,並說你可以從這裏開始嗎?

and then reassure her by saying 'I'm here to help so please ask me if you need to know what to do.'

然後像她保證,如果你有任何不懂的地方,儘管問我。

Good ks!So Denise, it's nice to have you back, how's your new desk?

祝你好運。謝謝。丹尼斯,很高興你能回來,新辦公桌怎麼樣?

Much bigger than my old one – and look, it goes up…. and it does.

比我過去的大多了,看,它還能上下移動。沒錯。

OK, shall we make a start then and I'll show you the ropes.

好了,我們可以開始了,我來指導你。

Oh yes Anna, of course I need to use the phone?

是的,安娜,當然了。我要用電話嗎?

I reckon you're quite experienced with the phone already Denise!

我認爲你在使用電話上已經很有經驗了,丹尼斯。