當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:指導某人做事

職場英文口語:指導某人做事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.55K 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:指導某人做事,希望能幫到大家。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">職場英文口語:指導某人做事

職場英文口語:指導某人做事(一)

Anna, if you 'show someone the ropes' it means youexplain to someone how to do the job.

安娜,如果你要“show someone the ropes”就意味着要指導某人工作。

You'll be great at I see.

你沒問題的。我懂了。

Well I might know what to do but I'm no good atexplaining it to someone else.

我可能知道怎麼做,但我不擅長解釋給別人聽。

Well the best way is to start at the beginning.

最好的方式是從頭開始。

Why not suggest to her to 'watch what I do', or give her some of your tasks and say 'pleasecould you make a start on these?'

你可以建議她看你是怎麼做的。或者把你手邊的一些工作交給她做,並說你可以從這裏開始嗎?

and then reassure her by saying 'I'm here to help so please ask me if you need to know whatto do.'

然後像她保證,如果你有任何不懂的地方,儘管問我。

Good ks!So Denise, it's nice to have you back, how's your new desk?

祝你好運。謝謝。丹尼斯,很高興你能回來,新辦公桌怎麼樣?

Much bigger than my old one – and look, it goes up…. and it does.

比我過去的大多了,看,它還能上下移動。沒錯。

OK, shall we make a start then and I'll show you the ropes.

好了,我們可以開始了,我來指導你。

Oh yes Anna, of course I need to use the phone?

是的,安娜,當然了。我要用電話嗎?

I reckon you're quite experienced with the phone already Denise!

我認爲你在使用電話上已經很有經驗了,丹尼斯。

職場英文口語:指導某人做事(二)

Thank you won't make any calls yet, justwatch what I do for a while.

謝了,湯姆。我們先不打電話,先看看我是怎麼做的。

Look, I'm just checking our database so see who wehaven't called for a yes.

我要檢查一下我們的數據庫,看看近期沒有聯繫誰。是的。

I'm just checking the dates here…in fact Denise, whydon't you make a start on this.

我在這裏查一下日期,事實上,丹尼斯,你也可以從這兒開始。

Of course…oh look, my phone's yougoing to answer it then?Oh right.

當然,我的電話響了。你要接電話了吧?好吧。

Hello, Tip Top Trading, Denise speaking…oh hello Marge!It's Marge, Anna!Oh right.

你好,我是Tip Top Trading的丹尼斯。你好馬吉。安娜,是馬吉。好吧。

I'll leave you to it – I'm here to help, so please ask me if you need to know what to do.

你先打吧,我就在這裏,如果你有任何不懂的地方,儘管問我。

OK Anna, I won't be Marge, how did it go the other night?Really? Really!

好的,安娜,我很快的。馬吉,那晚怎麼樣?真的?真的!

Well, I'm sitting at my new desk…Nice to have her back hey? !Some Sales Exec she's going tobe!

我坐上新的辦公桌了。讓她回來很好,是吧?!她這樣還做銷售主管!