當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語電話的回答

商務英語電話的回答

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.45W 次

小編爲大家整理了商務英語電話的回答,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 78.59%;">商務英語電話的回答

(一) 打電話的人找的是你自己

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在嗎?) 我就是。

This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 "This is he.")

You’re speaking/talking to her.

你正在跟她說話。 (注: 男的用 "You’re speaking/talking to him.")

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。

That’s me. 我就是。

(二) 打電話的人要找的人不在

May I speak to Mr. Gates? (請問 Gates 先生在嗎?)

He’s not here right now. 他現在不在這裏。

He’s out. 他出去了。

He’s in a meeting right now. 他現在正在開會。

You’ve just missed him. 你剛好錯過他了。

He’s just stepped out. 他剛好出去了。

(三) 打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?)

He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?

他不在, 我可以幫你傳話嗎?

(四) 打電話的人問他要找的人何時回來

Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?

I’m sorry. I don’t know.

抱歉, 我不知道。

I have no idea. 我不知道。

He should be back in 20 minutes.

他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

(五) 打電話的人問他要找的人在哪裏

Do you have any idea where he is?

你知道他在哪裏嗎?

Sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他現在在上班。你要不要他的電話號碼?

(六) 打電話的人要找的人不在, 願意接受對方的留言

Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續。

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

(七) 接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重複

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回來後, 能不能讓他打 (206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能請你再重複一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再說一次好嗎?

Pardon? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

Come again, please? 再說一次好嗎?

I’m sorry? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

(八) 對方希望留話, 怕聽錯了, 不想接受對方的留言

May I leave a message? 我能否留個話?

You know what? My English is not that great, and I don’t want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I’m sorry.

你知道嗎? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想聽錯話。你介意稍後再打來嗎? 我很抱歉。

If you don’t mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

如果你不介意的話, 能否請你再打一次, 然後在錄音機上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

(九) 打電話的人要找的人是別人, 請對方稍等

Is Brandon there? Brandon 在嗎?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。請稍等。

Hold, please. 請稍等。

Hold on, please. 請稍等。

Let me see if he’s here. Hang on. O.K.?

我看看他在不在。等一下, 好嗎?

(十) 對方打錯電話

Can I speak to Alexander Walker?

我可以和 Alexander Walker 說話嗎?

Alexander Walker? I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?

抱歉, 這裏沒這個人。

I’m sorry. I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number.

抱歉, 恐怕你打錯電話了。

What number did you dial? 你打幾號?

(十一) 跟對方要求跟(打電話的人)剛剛已經通過話的人再講話

Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something.

你能否請Daisy再來聽電話呢? 我忘了跟她講一件事。

Sure. I’ll go get her. 當然! 我這就去叫她。

(十二) 電話沒人接(或錄音機)

旁人/你 (接電話的人)

Is he there? 他在嗎?

No one is there. 沒人在。

Nobody answered. 沒人接。

No. I got the answering machine. 沒有! 是錄音機。

(十三) 電話打不通

Did it go through? (電話)打通了嗎?

The line was busy. 電話忙線。

I got the busy signals.. 電話忙線。

(十四) (因自己忙等原因)請別人去接電話

甲/乙

Paul, can you answer the phone? I’m busy. Paul,

你能不能去接電話? 我在忙。

Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul,

你能不能去接電話? 我現在不能接。

Yes, dear. 是的, 親愛的。

(十五) 接到無人電話(就是打來了卻不說話的那種)

旁人/你 (接電話的人)

Who called? 誰打來的?

No one. He hung up on me. 沒人。他把電話掛了。

Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word.

打錯了, 我想。他一句話也沒說就把電話掛了。