當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 與客戶還價的商務電話口語

與客戶還價的商務電話口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

商務電話口語大家知道有哪些嗎?來看一下小編整理的,接下來,小編給大家準備了與客戶還價的商務電話口語,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

與客戶還價的商務電話口語

1. I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。

2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

如果價格比這還高,我們寧願放棄這樁生意。

3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我們不可能將價格降到你方所要求的那樣低。

4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我們還價爲每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

你方還價太低了,我方無法接受。

7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession1, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了。

9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

請還個價。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不過,我認爲彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我們認爲你方的報價太高了,我方難以接受。

12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing2 market.

我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。

  擴展:商務英語函電的20個常用句型

se accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有勞貴方,不勝感激

are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。

tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝

w us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your trial order.

如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly1 send us your samples.

如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務

there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。

spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方將不遺餘力爲貴方效勞。

shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。

have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

requirements without interruption.

我方始終能供應這些公司每月所需的數量,從無間斷。

take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我們藉此機會再此強調,定會盡力隨時提供貴方所需的信息。

are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous2 prices for higher quality merchandise.

我們始終能向貴方提供品質最佳的產品,報價最爲優惠。

places our dealers3 in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。

solicit4 a continuance of your confidence and support.

懇請貴方繼續給予信任,大力支持。