當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話

關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.62W 次

旅遊英語是一門應用性的交叉學科,旅遊英語的翻譯工作對我國當前的旅遊業發展具有促進作用。本站小編整理了關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話
  關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話一

Jenny:

Good morning. one persons?

早上好,一個人嗎?

Ben:

Yes, one, please.

是的,一個人。

Jenny:

I'll seat you. This way, please.

我給您找位子,請走這邊。

Ben:

Thank you.

謝謝。

Jenny:

Menu, please.

這是菜單。

Ben:

Thank you.

謝謝。

Jenny:

May I take your order, madam?

夫人,您可以點菜了嗎?

Ben:

Yes, I'll take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.

是的,我要柳橙汁、兩個煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夾果醬的吐司麪包。

Jenny:

Would you like coffee or tea, madam?

夫人,您想喝咖啡還是茶呢?

Ben:

Oh, yes. Tea with lemon, please.

哦,我要帶檸檬的茶。

Jenny:

All right, ma'am. Well, orange juice, two medium boiled eggs, one piece of toast with marmalade and lemons tea for the lady and tomato juice.

好的,夫人。哦,夫人要柳橙汁、兩個半熟的煮蛋、一片夾果醬的吐司、檸檬茶。

Ben:

Very good, thank you.

很好,謝謝你。

Jenny:

ust a moment, please.

請等一會兒。

Ben:

OK.

好的。

  關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話二

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

還有什麼嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

沒有了,謝謝。

(Later)

稍後

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

請放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,還有其他需要嗎?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裏?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪種果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

  關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話三

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我聽說這兩種都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

A: They might be too hot for me.

對我來說可能太辣了點。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鴨啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

A: Is it near here?

離這兒近嗎?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

B: You’re welcome.

不客氣。


看了“關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話”的人還看了:

1.點菜旅遊英語口語大全

2.關於點餐旅遊英語情景對話

3.有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話

4.關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話

5.餐廳點菜英文情景對話