當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 表達描述在接待處的英語句子

表達描述在接待處的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.44K 次

英語愛很重要的哦,因爲現在英語在全世界是通用的,所以小編今天跟大家分享一下有關於去旅行的英語句子,歡迎大家閱讀

表達描述在接待處的英語句子

  在接待處

Key Sentences(重點句子)

28.I want a double room with a bath.

我要一間有浴室的雙人房。

much a day do you charge?

每天收費多少?

is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.

一百元一天,包括供暖費但不包括服務費。

's quite reasonable.

收費十分合理。

long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

您準備住多久?

you got through with the check-in procedure?

你是否已經辦妥住宿登記手續?

34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能爲我的朋友預訂一間單人房嗎?他將於明天早上到達上海。

d you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.

請填好並預付一百元錢。

is a receipt for paying in se keep it.

這是預付款收據,請收好。

you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?

旅館裏有空餘房間嗎?

y, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.

對不起,我們已經客滿了。但是我可以介紹您去東方飯店,那裏有空餘的房間。

afternoon, my room number is mail for me?

下午好!我的房號是321。有我的信嗎?

have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.

有的。您有兩封信和一封電報,一小時前有一位小姐來電話留言給您。

41.I'll mail a letter to airmail.

我要寄一封航空信到美國。

much do I have to pay for you?

我要付多少錢?

43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.

通常一封寄到美國、歐洲、非洲的航空信,20克收費20元。