英語會話800句Unit6:週末去哪兒
What's your plan for the weekend?
你對週末有何計劃?
A:What's your plan for the summer?
你對週末有何計劃?
B:Well, l'm going to fly to Bal iand enjoy a sunny holiday on the beach.
我要去巴厘島,在沙灘上享受一個陽光假期。
I am gonna join a package tour to Banff, Canada.
我要參加一個加拿大班夫國家公園的套裝行程。
I'm going to join a package tour to Spain.
我要參加一個西班牙的套裝行程。
B:Really? I always wanted to go to spain. How much does it cost?
真的嗎?一直想去西班牙,費用是多少?
It is cold.
好冷喔。
A: It's so cold in the winter.
冬天的時候好冷喔!
B: Why don't you spend your winter vacation in Austratia?
何不考慮去澳大利亞過寒假?
I'm going to travel around France by train.
我要搭火車遊法國。
A: I'm going to travel around Europe by train.
我要搭火車遊歐洲。
B: Good. It's one of the best ways to see Europe.
不錯啊,這是遊覽歐洲最好的方法之一。
How are you going to celebrate Christmas?
你要怎麼慶祝新年。
A: How are you going to celebrate the New Year?
你要怎麼慶祝新年。
Any plans for the weekend?
對週末有何計劃?
A: Any plans for the weekend?
週末上哪兒去?
B: I am going to eat a lot and have a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.
過中國新年時,我要拚命吃、拚命玩!
A:My Japanese friends are comjng to visit me during the Chinese New Year.
我的日本朋友過新年的時候要來找我玩。
B:Why don't you take them to the National Palace Museum?
何不帶他們去參觀故宮?
I like to go stay cool.
我喜歡去避暑。
A:It's so hot, but I know where to go to stay Cool.
天氣真熱但我知道該去哪兒避暑。
B:Really? Are we thinking about the same place?
是嗎?我們想的是不是同一個地方?
I'm tired of working all the time.
我對一直工作感到厭煩。
A:I'm tired of working all the time.
一直工作一直工作累死了。
B:You need to get away from your work.
你該離開工作好好休息一番。
Why don't you take a couple of days off?
爲何不請幾天假呢?
We are going to the Greek islands for our honeymoon.
我們要去希臘羣島度蜜月!
A:Surprise, honey! I have arranged a hollday on the ferry.
驚喜吧親愛的我已經安排了一個郵輪假期喔。
cruising around the Greek islands.
我們要遊遍希臘羣島。
Great! We'lI have a fantastic honeymoon.
太好了,我們將會有很棒的蜜月旅行。
I've booked the ticket and the hotel for you.
我已經幫您訂好了機票和飯店。
A:Miss Lin, have you booked the ticket and the hotel for me?
林小姐,你幫我訂機票和飯店了嗎?
B:Yes. Mr. Tabner. It's done.
是的,Tabner先生,都已經辦好了。
Please check it now before it's too late.
請現在就檢查,免得太晚來不及。
A:I am flyinq to the States next month.
下個月我就要飛去美國了。
But I'm not sure If my visa is still valid.
可是我還不確定簽證是否還有效。
B:Why don't you go and check it right now before it's too late?
那你現在就趕緊檢查一下免得太晚來不及。
We're ready to go.
我們都準備好了可以出發了。
A:Sweetheart! Have we got everything with us?
親愛的,我們東西都帶齊了嗎?
B:Let me see... passports,tickets,and money.
讓我看看……護照、機票和錢。
Yes, we are ready to go.
嗯,我們準備好出發了。