當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit38:避開早上高峯

英語會話800句Unit38:避開早上高峯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?

英語會話800句Unit38:避開早上高峯

你怎麼避開早上的交通?

A: How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?

你怎麼避開早上的交通?

B: I always Ieave early.

我都提早離開。

It's bumper to bumper.

塞車啦!

A: How's the south bound traffic?

南下的交通狀況如何?

B: It's bumper to bumper.

塞車啦!

The traffic is jam packed.

道路很塞!

A: The traffic is jam packed.

道路很塞!

B: We need to take the second highway then.

那我們得走二號高速公路了。

There was an accident at the city center.

往市中心的路上有車禍發生。

A: What's wrong? The traffic should be smooth at this hour.

怎麼了?這時候的交通應該很順暢纔是。

B: There was an accident at the city center.

往市中心的路上有車禍發生。

Do you want to go for a ride?

要不要出去開車兜風?

A: Do you want to go for a ride?

要不要出去開車兜風?

B: weather is perfect for a ride.

當然好啊,天氣正適合兜風。

It is rush hour now.

現在正是高峯時刻。

A: Why are you taking another route?

你爲什麼改走其他路線?

B: It is rush hour now. I don't want to get stuck in a traffic jam.

現在正是高峯時刻我可不想陷入車陣當中。

We have to tow away your car.

我們得把你的車吊走。

We have to tow away your car.

我們得把你的車吊走。

Why just because I double parked?

爲什麼? 就因爲我並排停車嗎?

There's a "No U Turn" sign.

那裏有一個“禁止迴轉”的標誌。

Why didn't you do a U turn?

你怎麼沒有迴轉?

The restaurant is right across the street.

餐廳就在馬路的對面。

There's a "No U Turn" sign.

那裏有一個“禁止迴轉”的標誌。