當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit20:我好胖喔

英語會話800句Unit20:我好胖喔

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.86K 次

Come on.

ing-bottom: 126.23%;">英語會話800句Unit20:我好胖喔

拜託。

I am too fat.

我好胖喔。

B: Come on, you're just well-built.

拜託!你看起來體形不錯嘛!

How's that possible?

那怎麼可能?

A: I heard that there's a kind of pill. If you take it.

我聽說有一種藥丸。

You can lose kliograms in one week.

吃了就可以在一星期內瘦公斤喔。

How's that possible It's got to be unhealthy?

那怎麼可能而且也不健康?

I do push ups every day.

我每天做伏地挺身。

A: I do push ups every day before I go to bed.

我每天睡覺前都會做伏地挺身。

No wonder your arms and tummy are firm.

難怪你的手臂和肚子那麼結實又平坦。

Sure.

當然啦。

A: Do you know any cheap and easy way to keep my waist slim?

你有沒有便宜簡單的方法變的苗條緊實?

B: Sure,you can try the hula hoop.

當然有啦!你可以試試搖呼啦圈。

It is better for you to.

你最好是。

It's better for you to consult a doctor about your diet.

你最好是向醫生諮詢請教調節飲食一事。

I agree After all, I want to lose weight not my health.

我同意畢竟我要減肥可不是要失去我的健康。

Why don't we just?

爲什麼不要?

Let's play basketball so I can burn some calories.

我們來打籃球這樣我就可以燃燒掉一些熱量。

Why don't we just watch a game on TV?

爲什麼不乾脆場電視轉播球賽?

I heard that.

我聽說。

Gee Amy looks so different from last week.

天啊Amy看起來和上星期差好多喔。

I heard she went to the plastic surgeon and extracted the fat.

我聽說她去找整形醫師。

From her waist things and hips.

他們幫她把腰大腿部的脂肪抽掉了。

How did you do it?

你怎麼做到的?

Look I lot 5 kilograms.

看我瘦了5公斤。

How did you do it You still eat a lot?

你怎麼做到的你還是吃的很多啊?

That's why I haven't lost any weight.

所以我都瘦不下來。

I eat what I should eat, but I quit eating after p.m..

我照常吃刻吃的但我把十點以後的宵夜戒了。

B: oh! That's why I haven't lost any weight.

哦,所以我都瘦不下來。

You need to.

你需要去。

You need to do some exercise and keep a good diet.

你需要去做一些運動並且維持良好的飲食。

I know but I'm just lazy.

我知道但我就是太懶惰了。

I want to get rid of.

我想要甩掉一些。

A: Jessie, Would you like to go jogging with me?

Jessie,我一起去慢跑?

I want to get rid of some weight.

我想要甩掉一些體重。

Can we start by walking?

我們可不可以走走路就好了?

What is that?

那是什麼啊?

A: What is that?

那是什麼啊?

B: It is a special belt.

這是一種特殊的腰帶。

It beeps when I'm not standing or sitting properly.

當我站姿或坐姿不對時它就會發出滴滴的響聲。