當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit34:問路

英語會話800句Unit34:問路

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

Could you please tell me how to get to...?

英語會話800句Unit34:問路

麻煩您告訴我怎麼到...?

A: Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get to...?

對不起麻煩您告訴我...?

How many stops before I get off?

到我下車前共有多少站呢?

A: How many stops before I get off?

到我下車前共有多少站呢?

Five I think…

我想五站吧。

Where do I get off?

我要在哪裏下車?

A: Excuse me, where do I get off?

對不起我要在哪裏下車?

Where do I transfer?

C?

A: Excuse me. where do I transfer?

對不起。我要在哪兒轉車?

You are going in the wrong direction.

你的方向錯了。

A: Excuse me, could you please tell me,

對不起,麻煩您告訴我,

if I'm going in the right direction.

是否走對了?

B: Let me see. You're heading the wrong way.

讓我看看!你走錯路了!

You need to go to the opposite platform.

你要到對面的月臺纔對。

A: Excuse me, am I on the right platform?

對不起,請問我是否走對月臺了?

B: You need to go to the opposite platform.

你要到對面的月臺纔對。

I missed my stop.

我坐過站了!

A: oh my goodness! I missed my stop.

天啊!我坐過站了。

B: Don't worry! Just get off and take another train.

不用擔心。只要下車然後坐回去就好啦。

Where is the ticket booth?

售票亭在哪裏?

A: Where is the ticket booth?

售票亭在哪裏?

B: It's righ there.

就在那兒。

Always carry some change in your pocket.

平時準備一些零錢在口袋裏。

Always carry some change in your pocket.

平時準備一些零錢在口袋裏。

I know, it saves a lot of time when buying a ticket.

我知道省掉很多買票的時間。

I don't have change.

我沒有零錢。

I don't have change for the ticket.

我沒有零錢買票。

Go to the ticket booth and ask them to change some banknotes in to small change.

去售票亭換錢吧。

Excuse me, I'd like to change some money.

對不起,我要換零錢。

A: Excuse me, I'd like to change some money.

對不起,我要換零錢。

B: Here you are!

來。在這兒!

How do I use this Change machine?

這臺錢幣兌換機要怎麼用啊?

How do I use this Change machine?

這臺錢幣兌換機要怎麼用啊?

You better ask the staff.

你最好詢問那些工作人員