當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit41:需要搭便車嗎

英語會話800句Unit41:需要搭便車嗎

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.96W 次

Excuse me, do you need a ride?

ing-bottom: 66.41%;">英語會話800句Unit41:需要搭便車嗎

對不起。你需要搭便車嗎?

A: Excuse me, do you need a ride?

對不起。你需要搭便車嗎?

B: Yes. thanks.

是的,謝謝。

Excuse me, can you give me a lift?

對不起,你可以載我一程嗎?

A: Excuse me, can you give me a lift?

對不起,你可以載我一程嗎?

B: Where are you heading to?

你要去哪裏呢?

Hop on.

上車吧!

A: Are you going to Chicago?

你要去芝加哥嗎?

B: That's right. Hop on.

是啊,上車吧!

He's a hitchhiker.

他是搭便車的。

A: Why didn't you give that man a ride?

你爲什麼不載那個人一程?

B: Come on. He's a hitchhiker, a stranger.

拜託,他是個搭便車的一個陌生人耶。

I hitchhiker all the way.

我一路搭便車來的。

It's a long way How did you get here, Ted?

Ted,這一路的路途很長,你是怎麼來的?

I hitchhiker all the way.

我一路搭便車來的。

How do you hitchhike?

你是怎麼搭便車的?

How do you hitchhike?

你是怎麼搭便車的?

Well, just by thumbing it.

伸出大拇指,朝上就可以了。

That's how they save money.

那是他們省錢的辦法。

A: Many young people travel as hitchhikers.

很多年輕人以搭便車的方式旅行。

B: That's how they save money.

那是他們省錢的辦法。

A companion on the way is nice.

我一路上有伴也不錯。

Thank you very much for giving me a ride.

謝謝您載我一程。

No big deal. A companion on the way is nice.

沒什麼大不了的,一路上有伴也不錯。