當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit64:送什麼禮物

英語會話800句Unit64:送什麼禮物

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.18W 次

What are you gonna get for his birthday?

英語會話800句Unit64:送什麼禮物

他的生日你打算買什麼當禮物?

A: What are you gonna get for his birthday?

他的生日你打算買什麼當禮物?

B: A tie, maybe.

可能是一條領帶吧!

What did you buy for Mother's Day?

你買了什麼當母親節禮物?

A: What did you buy for Mother's Day?

你買了什麼當母親節禮物?

B: A designer bracelet.

一個設計師設計的手鐲。

I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.

我買了一頂高爾夫球帽給爸爸當生日禮物。

A: I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.

我買了一頂高爾夫球帽給爸爸當生日禮物。

B: Really? I bought the same thing as well.

真的嗎?我也是。

Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?

我們要不要給老師開個生日派對?

A: Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?

我們要不要給老師開個生日派對?

B: of course,but it's gonna be a big surprise for him.

當然!但這是要給他一個驚喜。

What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?

你通常送女朋友什麼生日禮物?

A: What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?

你通常送女朋友什麼生日禮物?

B: A huge bunch of red roses.

一大把的紅玫瑰花。

What's your birthday wish?

你的生日願望是什麼?

A: What's your birthday wish?

你的生日願望是什麼?

B: World peace.

世界和平。

When is Valentine's Day?

情人節是什麼時候?

A: When is Valentine's Day?

情人節是什麼時候?

B: It's on February 14th.

是在二月十四日。

When is Chinese Valentine's Day?

中國情人節是什麼時候?

A: When is Chinese Valentine's Day?

中國情人節是什麼時候?

B: It's on July 7th of the lunar calendar.

是在農曆的七月七日。

What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?

情人節那天你打算做什麼?

A: What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?

情人節那天你打算做什麼?

B: My boyfriend is gonna take me out for a romantic dinner.

我男朋友要帶我出去吃一頓浪漫的晚餐。

What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?

聖誕節你要買什麼給你兒子當禮物?

A: What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?

聖誕節你要買什麼給你兒子當禮物?

B: A Buzz LightYear.

巴斯光年。

My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.

我女兒比較喜歡建築師巴布。

A: I'm going to buy Barbie for my daughter this Christmas.

今年聖誕節我要買芭比娃娃給我女兒。

B: My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.

我女兒比較喜歡建築師巴布。

Honey, happy anniversary!

親愛的,結婚週年快樂!

A: Honey, happy anniversary!

親愛的,結婚週年快樂!

B: oh, my gosh! It's a ring from Tiffany's.

天啊,是Tiffany的鑽戒!

It has been more than ten years.

到現在已經超過十年了。

A: When was the last time you went back home.

你上一次回去家鄉拜訪。

And visited your old friends?

老朋友們是什麼時候啊?

B: It has been more than ten years.

到現在已經超過十年了。

Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?

你帶着那籃水果是要去哪裏?

A: Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?

你帶着那籃水果是要去哪裏?

B: I'm going to see a friend in the hospital.

我要到醫院去看朋友。

What is that crystal vase for?

那個水晶花瓶是要做什麼的?

A: What is that crystal vase for?

那個水晶花瓶是要做什麼的?

B: It's a gift for my friend's house warming party.

這是要送給我朋友搬新家聚會的禮物。

Please comes to the party in our office!

請來參加我們在辦公室舉行的派對!

A: Please comes to the party in our office!

請來參加我們在辦公室舉行的派對!

B: What's the occasion?

什麼原因辦派對呢?

The party is a grand opening for a new branch.

爲了分公司的正式開幕而舉辦這派對。

A: The party is a grand opening for a new branch.

爲了分公司的正式開幕而舉辦這派對。

B: Wow! So you're the one in charge of the branch!

哇!那你就是分公司的負責人!

We're sorry that you're leaving us!

我們很難過,你要離開我們了!

A: We're sorry that you're leaving us!

我們很難過,你要離開我們了!

B: Me too. You guys are the best.

我也很難過,你們是最棒的一羣。

Don't forget to come back and visit us.

別忘記要回來看看我們喔。

A: Don't forget to come back and visit us.

別忘記要回來看看我們喔!

B: I won't!

我不會忘記的。

This is for your graduation, a notebook.

這是送給你的畢業禮物,一臺手提電腦

A: This is for your graduation, a notebook.

這是送給你的畢業禮物,一臺手提電腦。

B: oh my Goodness, grandpa. This is too expensive.

天啊!爺爺,這禮物實在太貴重了。

You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!

那麼用功的讀完你的學位,你應得這禮物的!

A: This gift is too expensive. I don't think I can accept it.

這份禮太貴重了,我想我不應該收下。

B: You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!

那麼用功的讀完你的學位,你應得這禮物的!

CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.

恭喜你,終於把這筆交易給談定了。

A: CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.

恭喜你,終於把這筆交易給談定了。

B: Yeah! It was really a hard job.

是啊!真是不容易啊!

Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!

Tommy,這是給你的,謝謝你把生意談定!

A: Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!

Tommy,這是給你的,謝謝你把生意談定!

Wow, This a bottle of 95 wine.

這是一瓶95年的酒。

Thank you so much, boss!

多謝老闆了!