當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第27期:蒙特利爾 Montreal

美語情景對話 第27期:蒙特利爾 Montreal

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.68K 次

ing-bottom: 65.33%;">美語情景對話 第27期:蒙特利爾 Montreal

Todd: Hello, Ann! How are you doing?

你好,安!你好嗎?

Ann: I'm fine.

我很好。

Todd: Ann, could you introduce yourself and tell people where you are from?

安,你能介紹一下自己來自哪裏嗎?

Ann: Yeah, my name's Ann Hutchingson and I'm from Montreal, Canada. And right now I'm an English teacher in Tokyo, Japan.

好的,我的名字叫做Ann Hutchingson,我來自加拿大蒙特利爾市。我現在在日本東京做一名英語老師。

Todd: Mm. OK. What's Montreal like?

好的,蒙特利爾市是什麼樣子的?

Ann: Montreal is a really nice city. It's just very cold in the wintertime. It , it has four seasons, and the nicest season is the summertime because it's really warm and people play a lot of sports, and there are some parks in Montreal, and you can go swimming and hiking and biking and rollerblading. It's a very interesing city.

蒙特利爾市是一個很好的城市。只是那裏冬天很冷。那裏一年分爲四個季節,最棒的季節是夏天,因爲夏天很溫暖,人們會出來運動,蒙特利爾有許多公園,你可以游泳,徒步遊玩,騎自行車或滑旱冰。蒙特利爾市一個有趣的城市。

Todd: Wow! Were you born in Montreal?

哇!你在蒙特利爾出生嗎?

Ann: I was born in Montreal and I can speak two languages. English is my first language but I also studied French in high school.

我在蒙特利爾出生,我能說兩種語言。英語是我的第一語言,但我在高中還學了法語。

Todd: So, were you in a submersion program, or all your subjects in French.

法語是你的輔修課程嗎,還是主課?

Ann: No, I went to an English high school but a lot of people in Montreal are in immersion programs.

不,我上的是一所英語教學高中,但蒙特利爾有很多都是浸入式教育。

Todd: OK. Since you learned French, what do you think is the best way to learn language?

好的,你學了法語後,你覺得學習英語最好的方法是什麼?

Ann: I think that you have to like learning another language and if you have a possitive attitude then you can find learning another language fun rather than stressful so I think that I had a few French friends and we would practice and they would be very patient and I liked the fact that I could communicate using another language cause then you have another identity.

我想你一定很喜歡學習其他語言,如果用積極的態度去面對其他語言,就會覺得其他語言很有趣而不會覺得壓力大,因此我認爲我有一些說法語的朋友,我們一起練習語言,他們很有耐心,我很喜歡能夠用另一種語言交流,感覺有了另外一種身份。

Todd: You have your French identity?

感覺有了法國人的身份?

Ann: I do.

是的。

Todd: OK. So what's your name in French?

好的,那麼你的法語名字叫什麼?

Ann: "Mono e Ann"

“Mono e Ann”。

Todd: Wow! I need to get myself a French name?

我!我也應該取個法語名字?

Ann: Todd.

託德。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot Ann.

好的,謝謝你,安。

Ann: You're welcome. Nice speaking with you.

不客氣。很高興和你聊天。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。