當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第781期:團隊精神

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第781期:團隊精神

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.72W 次

實用句子Useful Expressions

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第781期:團隊精神


I'm an excellent team player.

我富有團隊合作精神。


All the staff were really helpful when I joined the farm a couple of months ago.

我來這個公司上班有兩三個月了,這裏所以的同事對我都很好。


He always gets on well with his colleagues.

他總能和同事們相處很好。


He sounds pretty hard to get along with.

聽起來他這個人很難相處。


We are fed up with him.

我們已經受夠他了。



經典對話



A: How did your interview go?

你面試的怎麼樣?


B: Pretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.

挺好的,雖然我不清楚是否能成功升職,但是自我感覺還不錯。


A: If you get the promotion, what will your new title be?

如果你真的升職了,那你的新頭銜是什麼呢?


B: If I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assistant engineer.

由助理工程師變爲高級工程師。


A: Who interviewed you?

我明白了,誰面試的呢?


B: My boss.

我的上司。


A: What kind of questions did she ask you?

她問了你一些什麼類型的問題?


B: She asked me about my ability to work in a team and what I thought a good boss should be.

她問我在團隊中的工作能力如何,以及在我心中一個好的上司應該是什麼樣的?


A: The second one sounds rather difficult to answer. What did you tell her?

第二個問題,聽上去似乎很難回答,你是怎麼說的?


B: I told her that I'm an excellent team player and a good boss should treat male and female employees equally.

我告訴她,我富有團隊合作精神。而一個好的上司應該做到對待下屬,無論男女,都一視同仁。


A: Those are good answers. How did she react?

回答的很好啊,她有什麼反應?


B: She told me that even when I become a senior engineer, I'll have to work with the assistant engineers as a team.

她跟我說,即使我升職爲高級工程師,我還是得和助理工程師一起在一個團隊工作。


A: What do you think about her as a boss?

你覺得她作爲上司做的怎麼樣?


B: She's pretty easy to get along with. She listens to her employees and treats everyone equally.

她很平易近人,善於聽下屬的意見,而且能一視同仁。


A: You're lucky. Not everyone has such a great boss.

你真是太走運了,不是所有人都能遇到這麼好的上司。


B: That's true. She's highly esteemed among everyone at my company.

沒錯,我們公司裏大家都對他評價很高。