當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第314期:The Interview 面試

美語情景對話 第314期:The Interview 面試

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

Todd: Kawabe, can you talk about your first job interview?

託德:川邊,你能談談你第一次面試的經歷嗎?

Kawabe: Sure, first job interview! This is a funny story and that was a time I took the interview, had an interview with the TV broadcaster, and then it was a very famous one in Yotsuya, in Tokyo and that was a very important interview because the job is interesting and there are many, there are so many applicants to the same position so, and the thing is I was late for that interview (No) and I was late for thirty minutes (Ooh) I was really bad, you know, and then the reason is, at that time I was working for, I was a bike rider at a delivery.

川邊:當然可以,第一次工作面試!這是個有趣的故事,當時我去參加電視播音員的面試,那是東京四谷一家非常著名的電視臺,而且那是一次非常重要的面試,因爲那份工作很有意思,申請同一個職位的人非常多,可是我面試時卻遲到了,(不是吧)我遲到了30分鐘,(噢)那太糟糕了,你知道,我遲到的原因是當時我在做單車快遞的工作。

Todd: Oh, you delivered stuff?

託德:哦,你遞送物品嗎?

Kawabe: Bike delivery!

川邊:單車快遞!

Todd: Oh, really, what did you deliver?

託德:哦,是嗎,那你都遞送什麼東西?

Kawabe: Ah, the documents and you know whatever it is when you want to send somewhere the thing fast!

川邊:啊,文件之類的東西,就是你想快速送到某個地方的東西!

Todd: Yeah, yeah, cool job!

託德:好的,這工作真酷!

Kawabe: That's what I was doing, and then before the interview I was delivering one thing.

川邊:那是我當時在做的工作,而面試之前我正在送東西。

Todd: Oh, no, yeah!

託德:哦,天哪!

Kawabe: And then, so, anyway, I was late and in my bag, when I was driving the motorcycle I put my suits and shoes and everything, I've got to wear for the interview and I was in a rush, and I'd been to that building where I had an interview and in front of that building there was a MacDonald and then I rushed into the toilet of that MacDonald that was on the first floor and I think, you know, it was funny if you were looking at me. I was wearing..

川邊:不管怎麼說,反正我遲到了,而我騎摩托車的時候把西裝、鞋和所有東西都放進了包裏。那是我要穿去面試的衣服,我當時非常着急,在我參加面試的那座大樓前面有家麥當勞,我衝進一層麥當勞的衛生間,而我想,如果你當時看到我一定覺得我很滑稽。我當時穿着……

Todd: I can imagine.

託德:我可以想象。

Kawabe: I was wearing like a driver's suit and when I came out from the toilet I was in a suit, like Superman! And then, yeah, I changed my clothes, very very quickly in the toilet and I rushed into the building for the interview but I was 30 minutes late, and actually I got a great interview with the guys of the broadcast station, but ah, since I was late that was the only and biggest reason I couldn't get that job. Actually, they said that if you were not late I could take you, so it's a funny story, now but at that time I was like so disappointed with myself, (Yeah) I was so stupid. The job was great!

川邊:我穿得類似賽車服的衣服,可是我從衛生間出來的時候我已經換上了西裝,就像超人一樣!我在衛生間用非常快的速度換了衣服,然後我衝去面試的那座大樓,可是我還是晚了30分鐘,實際上那些電視臺的人給我進行的面試非常順利,但是因爲我遲到了,那是我不能得到那份工作的唯一也是最主要的原因。實際上,面試官說如果你沒有遲到,我們會錄取你,所以現在看來這是個有趣的故事,但是當時我對自己非常失望,(嗯)我太愚蠢了。那份工作非常棒!

Todd: I've done that too! I think we all do that at one point. Well!

託德:我也做過類似的事情!我想我們在某個時刻都做過那樣的事情。

Kawabe: Yeah, I learned a lot of things from that experience.

川邊:是的,我從那次經歷中學到了很多事情。

Todd: But you got another job with another TV company after that, correct?

託德:但是在那之後,你在另一家電視公司找到了一份工作,對吧?

Kawabe: Mm, it's not a TV company but the same kind of job and it was lucky cause, since I missed the first one I got the second one and that is why I could join to the World Cup.

川邊:嗯,那並不是電視公司,但是是同一種工作,其實我很幸運,因爲雖然我第一次錯過了,但是第二次我還是得到了工作,那就是我能參與世界盃報道的原因。

Todd: Oh, cool!

託德:哦,真酷!

Kawabe: Yeah, so!

川邊:是啊!

Todd: It all worked out at the end!

託德:最後一切都解決了!

Kawabe: Yeah! Fortunately.

川邊:對!很幸運。

美語情景對話 第314期:The Interview 面試

重點講解:
1. be late for
遲到;
eg. He was late for school, as was often the case with him.
上學遲到已是家常便飯了。
eg. I shall be late for lunch, if I stop any longer.
我要再呆下去,吃午飯就來不及了。
2. work out
想出,得到(解決方法);解(謎);
eg. We can find a way to work out this problem.
我們可以找到解決這個問題的方法。
eg. I could work out that problem standing on my head.
我解決那個問題易如反掌。
3. at the end
最後;
eg. You'll have the opportunity to ask any questions at the end.
你們最後將有機會提問任何問題。
eg. At the end the old car was practically falling apart.
最後,這輛舊汽車實際上已經要零散了。