當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第454期:Family Characters 家人的特點

美語情景對話 第454期:Family Characters 家人的特點

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.92W 次

Akane: Hey, Ruth.

茜:嗨,魯斯。

Ruth: Hi, Akane

魯斯:嗨,茜。

Akane: So we've been talking about your family a little bit. Um, I'd like to know a little bit more about the specific people in your family.

茜:我們之前聊了些有關你家庭的事情。我想知道更多有關你家裏人的情況。

Ruth: Sure.

魯斯:沒問題。

Akane: So who is the funniest person in your family?

茜:你家裏誰是最有意思的人?

Ruth: The funniest person! Probably my mom actually. She's really funny. She's got a really good sense of humor, and she plays tricks on people, and she's really silly but everybody in my family has a good sense of humor.

魯斯:最有意思的人!那可能是我媽媽。她非常有趣。她有很強的幽默感,她還會捉弄別人,她經常做些傻事,不過我們家所有人都有很強的幽默感。

Akane: Oh, good. Now who is the most serious person in your family?

茜:哦,真好。那你家裏最嚴肅的人是誰?

Ruth: Serious. Do you know, actually, I don't think anybody in my family is serious.

魯斯:嚴肅。你知道嗎,事實上我認爲我家裏的人都不嚴肅。

Akane: Oh, really.

茜:哦,真的嗎?

Ruth: I don't think we have any very serious members.

魯斯:我想我們家沒有非常嚴肅的人。

Akane: Do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?

茜:你覺得那是件好事還是壞事?

Ruth: I think it's a good thing although occasionally, I think it's a bad thing.

魯斯:我覺得是好事,雖然有時這可能也是壞事。

Akane: Right! Now who is the hardest worker?

茜:沒錯!那誰是最努力工作的人?

Ruth: Oh, can I say me?

魯斯:哦,我可以說是我自己嗎?

Akane: Sure.

茜:當然可以。

Ruth: No, I don't think that's true actually. Well, both of my parents work very hard, and they both have very different jobs, but they both work very hard and always have done.

魯斯:實際上並不是這樣。我父母也很努力工作,他們的工作不同,但是他們都很努力地工作,而且工作完成得很好。

Akane: Well, parents do tend to be hardworking.

茜:好,父母一般都工作很認真。

Ruth: That's true, yeah!

魯斯:沒錯,是的!

Akane: And who is the most generous person in your whole family?

茜:那誰是你們家最大方的人?

Ruth: My brother is really generous and he makes me feel bad because he's so generous in buying me things and giving me things, and I would say my brother.

魯斯:我哥哥真的很大方,他讓我覺得很過意不去,因爲他非常大方,總是給我買東西還有送我東西,所以最大方的人是我哥哥。

Akane: Really, what's the last thing he bought you.

茜:真的嗎?那上次他給你買什麼了?

Ruth: Ah, that's a good question. He bought me some clothes actually before I came to Japan.

魯斯:啊,這是個好問題。在我來日本之前他給我買了些衣服。

Akane: And who do you talk with the most in your family?

茜:那你在家裏和誰聊的最多?

Ruth: All of them really, but I suppose deep down I maybe talk to my mom the most. I tell her most things.

魯斯:所有的家人,不過我想在我內心深處我認爲和我媽媽聊的最多。我會把大部分事情都告訴她。

Akane: Really! What kind of things do you tell her?

茜:真的嗎?那你一般都跟她說什麼事?

Ruth: Just everything that's going off in my life, really, because she's a really good friend to me so, I'm just very open with her, and she's open with me.

魯斯:就是在我生活中發生的所有事,因爲她對我來說是非常好的朋友,我和她無話不談,她和我也是無話不談。

Akane: That's excellent. Who do you resemble the most in your family?

茜:那太好了。你和家裏的哪個人最像?

Ruth: Some people say I look like me mom and some people say I look like my dad but most people say I look like my brother, so maybe my brother.

魯斯:有些人說我長得像媽媽,也有些人說我長得像爸爸,不過大部分人都認爲我和我哥哥最像,所以可能是我哥哥吧。

Akane: Your brother.

茜:你哥哥。

Ruth: Yeah.

魯斯:對。

Akane: Do you have a picture of him?

茜:你有他的照片嗎?

Ruth: I do have one, yes. I'll show you later.

魯斯:我有一張。我一會兒給你看。

Akane: I'll look forward to that.

茜:我很期待。

美語情景對話 第454期:Family Characters 家人的特點

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解
1. have a sense of
天賦;悟性;資質;
eg. He has an impeccable sense of timing.
他有着無可挑剔的節奏感。
eg. He had enormous charm and a great sense of humour.
他極富魅力而且非常有幽默感。
2. play a trick/tricks on sb.
玩惡作劇,捉弄;
eg. The boys hid Jone's bike to play a trick on him.
孩子們把喬恩的自行車藏起來捉弄他。
eg. It's a tradition play tricks on people on April 1 st.
在四月一日,作弄人是個傳統習俗。
3. look forward to sth./doing sth.
期待;盼望;
eg. We all look forward to the day when the scientists can discover more secrets of the universe.
我們都向往那一天:科學工作者能發現更多的宇宙祕密。
eg. And I look forward to seeing you again some day.
我盼望着某一天我們能再次見面。