居住在公寓:Asking for Directions 問路(1)
11.問路 (1)
A: Excuse me. Can you give me a minute of your time?
A:打擾。我能佔用您一分鐘時間嗎?
B: Sure, I don't see why not.
B:當然,沒什麼不可以的。
A: Thank you kindly. I'm pretty new in town, and I think I might be lost.
A:謝謝你這麼友好。我對城裏不熟,我想我是迷路了。
B: Do you need to make a phone call?
B:你需要打個電話嗎?
A: No, thank you. I just need some directions.
A:不用了,謝謝你。我只是想問個路。
B: Where are you trying to get to?
B:你想去哪裏?
A: I need to find my way back to Colorado Boulevard.
A:我要找到回科羅拉多大道的路。
B: Colorado Boulevard? Why, you're not far off from there.
B:科羅拉多大道?爲什麼,你離那不遠。
A: Can you point me towards the direction of that street?
A:你能指給我通向那條街道的方向嗎?
B: Gladly! You're going to walk straight down this street.
B:當然可以!你要沿着這條街直着走。
A: Alright, straight down.
A:好的,直走。
B: Then you make a right after two blocks.
B:然後在經過兩個街區後右拐。
A: Alright, I got that.
A:好的,我明白了。
B: Then a left at the next street, and you should be there.
B:然後在下個街道左拐,你就到了。
A: Thank you so much.
A:非常感謝。
B: You're welcome. Have a safe trip.
B:不客氣。注意安全。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載