尋租公寓:Checking the Apartment for Damage 檢查公寓損害1
22. Checking the Apartment for Damage (1)
22.檢查公寓損害(1)
A: Can I check the apartment for any damages?
A:我可以檢查一下公寓有沒有損害嗎?
B: Absolutely, let me accompany you.
B:當然可以,我可以陪你。
A: Did the previous tenant maintain the apartment well?
A:以前的房客把公寓維持的還好嗎?
B: For the most part, yes. A few repairs had to be made.
B:對於大部分人來說,是的。有些需要維修的地方。
A: What kind of repairs?
A:哪種修理?
B: Mostly plumbing repairs, but the exterior of the apartment is immaculate.
B:主要是管道維修,但公寓的外部是乾淨的。
A: Whoa, you weren't kidding. This apartment is in mint condition.
A:嗯,你沒有開玩笑。這間公寓狀態很好。
B: I wouldn't worry too much about the plumbing.
B:我不會太擔心管道問題。
A: It's all in working condition?
A:都還能用嗎?
B: Yes, I guarantee that is. I hired the best plumber in town to fix the minor problems it had.
B:是的,我保證能用。我僱傭了鎮上最好的管道工來修理它僅有的一點問題。
A: That's good to hear. I think I've finished checking the apartment.
A:那很好。我想我檢查完這間公寓了。
B: Don't hesitate to notify me of any concerns that may arise.
B:如果產生任何擔憂,一定要毫不猶豫的通知我。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載