當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於西餐廳的英語對話

關於西餐廳的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.56W 次

英語對話教學是師生結成 學習共同體 合作解決學生髮展問題的多向交流活動,強調從生命的高度刷新英語教學觀,讓師生自由而快樂地實現各自的生命價值。本站小編整理了關於西餐廳的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於西餐廳的英語對話
  關於西餐廳的英語對話一

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐廳點餐

a few moments later?

(過了一會兒)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:謝謝!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

Emma: Chicken.

埃瑪:…雞肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:謝謝!

Emma: OK.

埃瑪:好的。

  關於西餐廳的英語對話二

W:Good after ome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?

G:Smoking.

吸菸區。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?

G:k you.

好的。謝謝。

W:Please take a 's the you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like something to drink first?

請坐。這是菜單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

給我們來三支青島。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?

G: I order set lunch?

好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?

W: do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡。

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

請問您還要其它嗎?

G: is all.

不了,就這些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。

G:k you.

非常好。謝謝。

W: You are welcome 's our pleasure to service your.

不用謝。能爲你服務那是我們的榮幸。

  關於西餐廳的英語對話三

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。


看了“關於西餐廳的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於西餐點餐的英語對話

2.關於餐廳吃飯英語對話

3.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

4.西餐點餐英語對話精選

5.西餐廳服務員英語對話