當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話

關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.49W 次

英語是世界上普遍使用的語言,許多國家都在強化和改革基礎教育階段英語教學,英語教學得到了極大的重視,尤其是初中英語口語教學也越來越受到關注。本站小編整理了關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話
  關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話一

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。您約定座位了嗎?

Tom: No, Idon''t.

沒有

Waiter: How many people are you together?

你們一共多少人?

Tom: Me on my own

就我一個人。

Waiter: Please follow is menu

請跟我來,這是菜單。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先點一個蝦仁杯和一個番茄紅腸湯。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

好的,先生。你喜歡什麼主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin special kind of desserts do you have?

請給我一客牛腰肉排。你們有什麼特色甜品?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

等我吃過主菜再點吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

好的,湯馬上就會上來。

  關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話二

AHello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order?

先生您好,歡迎來到Pistolera餐廳就餐,能告訴我需要點哪些食物嗎?

BYes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole.

好的。我想要一份有奶酪微辣的墨西哥雞肉蔬菜卷,並且一邊有鱷梨味的色拉醬。

AI' m sorry sir, but we ran out of chicken. May I suggest our delicious beef burritos or cheese quesadillas? Both include a side of guacamole and jalapenos.

先生,真抱歉,雞肉已經買完了。我能給您推薦其他美味嗎,比如牛肉玉米煎餅或者有奶酪的油炸玉米煎餅。它們都有鱷梨泥和辣醬。

BSure I' ll have the burrito. Do you have nachos?

好吧,來一份玉米煎餅。你們有烤乾酪辣味玉米片嗎?

AOf course sir. Our nachos come with melted cheese and chili.

當然有,先生。我們的玉米片是融合了奶酪和辣椒。

BSounds good.

聽起來不錯。

AWould you like anything to drink?

您需要些喝的嗎?

BSure, I' ll have a Corona.

嗯,就來杯淡啤酒吧。

  關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話三

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs?

還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話四

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

沒有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘纔會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我們明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。


看了“關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.英語餐廳情景對話三則

2.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

3.在快餐廳裏就餐的英語情景對話

4.飯店吃午餐英語基本對話

5.餐廳英語情景對話及翻譯

6.英語餐飲對話