當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯

關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.6W 次

在一個工作面試中,被面試者採用“工作記憶”會作出最令人印象深刻的方式問題的答案。本站小編整理了關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯
  關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯篇一

A: Come in, Miss Jin. I’m Mr Wang, Director of Personnel. What can I do for you?

A:金小姐,請進。我是人事部主任王先生。 我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

B: How do you do, Mr. Wang? l’m coming for a job interview at ten o’clock this morning.

B:你好,王先生。我爲今天上午10點的工 作面試而來。

A: Oh, I see. Please sit down.

A:噢,我明白。請坐。

B: Thank you.

謝謝。

A: So you would like to become a stewardess, wouldn't you?

A:你願意當一名空中小姐,對嗎?

B: Yes, I’d like to very much.

B:是的,我很喜歡。

A: Well, how old are you?

A:好的,你多大了?

B: I was born on August 10,1985. So I’m 23 years of age. I’m just leaving college this summer.

B:我出生於1985年8月10日,23歲了。 今年暑假畢業。

A: OK But what made you decide on this type of occupation?

A:好的。什麼原因使你決定從事這一職 業?

B: Oh, to tell you the truth, I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream can come true.

B:噢,說真的,我喜歡藍天。我還是個小孩 子的時候,就曾想將來某一天能飛上藍 天。現在,我覺得這一天終於來了,我的 夢想要變成現實了。

A: Then, do you know it’s not an easy job to be a stewardess?

A:那麼,你知道做空中小姐不是一件容易 的工作嗎?

B: Yes, I know. It’s not an easy job, but I’m young, besides l,m in good health.

B:是的,我知道。這不是一件輕鬆的工作, 但是我年輕,而且身體很好。

A: Do you know sometimes you would have to work long hours?

A:你常常要長時間地工作,你知道嗎?

B: Yes, I do.

B:是的,我知道。

A: What’s the most important thing of being an air hostess?

A:當一名空中小姐最重要的是什麼?

B: The most important task of being an air hostess is helping passengers relax during their flight. Flying is a stressful thing and if an air hostess can ease that tension, it will make a favorable impression for the airline.

B:空中小姐最重要的任務是幫助旅客在飛 行過程中放鬆。坐飛機是令人緊張的 事,如果空中小姐能緩和那種緊張,就可 以爲航空公司創造良好的形象。

A: Do you think friendly service is very important for the airline staff?

A:你認爲對空中乘務員來說,友好服務是 重要的嗎?

B: Definitely. I would think this is one of the most important aspects when dealing with public in anyway.

B:的確是的。我認爲在與公衆相處時,友 好服務是最重要的一個方面。

A: Can you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?

A:你能不費力氣地用英語交談嗎?

B: Yes. I think I am quite fluent in English.

B:能,我認爲我能說流利的英語。

  關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯篇二

A: How tall are you, Miss Li? And how is your eyesight?

A:李小姐,你的身高及視力如何?

B: I’m 1.70 metres tall and my eyesight is very good. I’ve never had any vision problems.

B:身高1.70米。視力很好,我從來沒有視 力障礙。

A: Have you ever had any serious illness?

你患過重病嗎?

B: No, I’ve always been in good health.

沒有,我的健康狀況良好。

A: Your resume says you are working as a waitress in Hilton Hotel. Why do you want to change jobs? And what made you decide on this type of occupation?

你的簡歷寫道你曾在希爾頓酒店做過女 侍者,請問你爲何要調換工作呢?是什 麼使你決定選擇這個職業的?

B: Well, I would like to have a more challenging job than my present one. And I like travelling very much and also like to meet all kinds of people. Besides, I think I can speak fairly good English.

B:嗯,我喜歡比現在這份工作更富有挑戰 性的工作。我非常喜歡旅行,同時也喜 歡與各種人打交道。此外,我認爲我的 英語口語相當好。

A: What is the most important task for a flight attendant?

A:乘務員最重要的職責是什麼?

B: I think the most important thing for a flight attendant is to make passengers relaxed and happy during their flight. And good service is also very important.

B:我認爲最重要的是使乘客在旅途中感到 輕鬆、愉快。另外,優良的服務也是很重 要的。

A: Do you know what sorts of difficulties the job will cause you?

A:你瞭解這個工作會給你帶來什麼困難 嗎?

B: Yes. First, I will be dealing with all sorts of people from all nations. Then I’ll feel lonely and homesick because the hours away from home are very long. But anyhow, I can handle it.

B:是的。首先我必須要與來自不同國度的 各種類型的人打交道。其次,由於待在 飛機上的時間很長,我可能會感到寂寞 並且想家。但是,我想我能應付的。

A: Tell me what special features a stewardess should have?

A:你知道空中小姐應具備什麼特殊氣質?

B: Well, a stewardess should be friendly, courteous, and patient. Only in this way passengers will feel welcomed and relaxed during the flight.

B:嗯,空中小姐應當友善、有禮貌、有耐心。 只有這樣,乘客才能感到自己是受歡迎的,並在飛行中感到輕鬆、愉快。

A: If a passenger insulted your country or people, what would you do?

A:如果有乘客侮辱你的國家或人民,你應 當怎麼做?

B: I’ll tell him (her) I am sorry if he (she) feels that way. I won’t waste time getting into a debate with him (her).

B:我告訴他如果他那樣認爲,我將感到很 遺憾。我不會浪費時間與他糾纏。

A: If you can not understand what a passenger says, what would you do?

A:如果你不懂乘客的語言,你應當怎麼辦?

B: I’ll try to speak another foreign language which I learnt or l’ll try my best to use gestures or draw pictures.

B:我儘量用我學過的另外一種語言去交 流,如果還不行的話,我就會通過手勢或 畫圖代替語言。

A: Well, what foreign languages can you speak?

A:那麼,你會講哪幾種外語呢?

B: I should say I am quite fluent in English. Also I can speak French and Japanese.

B:我的英語相當流利。此外,我還能講法 語和日語。

A: All right. You will be hearing from us within 10 days. Thank you for your coming.

A:好吧,10天之內你會得到我們的答覆。

  關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯篇三

A: You are Mr. Lu?

A:你是陸先生?

B: Yes, I am.

B:是的,我是。

A: Good. Did you bring the papers that will verify your qualifications?

A:很好。你有帶資格證書嗎?

B: Yes, here they are.

B:是的,帶了。

A: Well, do you have a United States R. N. license?

A:嗯,你有美國的護士執照嗎?

B: Excuse me, what do you mean by R.N.?

B:不好意思,請問您所說的R. N.是什麼意 思?

A: It means your registered nurse license.

A:指的是已登記的護士執照。

B: Oh! I see. As I have just arrived here. I haven’t had the chance to take the exam.

B:喔!我懂了。因爲我纔剛到這裏,所以 還沒有機會去考試。

A: Okay. Well, how about your education in nursing in China?

A:好的。那你在中國接受過什麼樣的護理 教育呢?

B:I learned nursing through theory and practice for four years at the Department of Nursing Shanghai Medical College.

B:我在上海醫學院護理系通過理論和實習 學了 4年的護理。

A: Have you had any nursing experience in any hospital before coming to the States?

A:你到美國之前,有過在醫院當護士的經 歷嗎?

B: Yes, I worked at the Chang Geng Memorial Hospital in Shanghai.

B:有的,我曾在上海的長庚紀念醫院工作 過。

A: How long did you work there?

你做了多久?

B: Two years.

兩年。

A: What wards did you work in?

你在什麼病房工作過?

B: I have worked in the pediatrics department.

我在兒科病房工作過。

A: If you are hired by this hospital, what ward would you like to work in?

A:如果你被醫院錄用了,你想到哪個病房 工作呢?

B: I’d like you to try me out at the surgical ward if possible.

B:如果被錄用,我希望你能讓我在外科病 房

A: All right. We’ll let you know within a week. Thank you for coming.

A:好:一個星期之內我們會給你答覆。謝 謝你來應聘。

B: Thank you. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

B:謝謝,我期待您的消息。


看了“關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.求職面試英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.關於面試的英語情景對話

3.有關面試情景對話

4.外企面試常見情景英語對話

5.關於面試的英語情景對話精選