當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於英語情景對話

關於英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.39W 次

所謂英語情景對話,即教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,培養學生的交流習慣。本站小編整理了關於英語情景對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於英語情景對話
  關於英語情景對話篇一

M: hello, Deva, how are you?

嗨,迪娃,你好嗎?

D: can't complain. What about you?

還行吧,你呢?

M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?

還成。你聽說了嗎?溫迪和她的外國丈夫離婚了。

D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.

嗯,聽說了。溫迪看上去悶悶不樂的。

M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.

是啊,他們以前好得如膠似漆。

D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.

可是我聽說他們結婚才5個月。

M: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.

是啊,溫迪說他們溝通不好,經常爲一些小事吵架

D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.

是啊,跨國婚姻雖然很吸引人,但是隱藏着危機。

M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.

是這樣。他們一見鍾情,然後就草草結婚。

D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.

也許當時他們只是互相吸引,但是差別太大,不適合結婚。

M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.

對啊,我們中國人和外國人的生活方式,價值觀念相差太大。

D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.

的確如此,所以許多跨國婚姻都以失敗告終。

M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.

經常聽說某個中國影星和外國人離婚了。

D: that's hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.

的確。希望溫迪儘快從離婚的陰影中走出來吧。

  關於英語情景對話篇二

M: Hi, how are you doing?

嗨,過得好嗎?

D: Everything's great. And you?

挺好的,你呢?

M: Same you seen any new films recently?

還老樣子。最近看什麼新電影了嗎?

D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire becn watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.

沒有,沒機會去啊。但是我在看一部中國電視連續劇,叫<中國式離婚》。

M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.

哦,是嗎?我兩年前兢看過'r.值得一看,很啓發人.

D: Yeah. I found it is so close to our life.

的確,我覺得很貼近生活.

M: It reflects some of our difficulties in this cvcr-changing wodd.

反映了我們這個變化莫測的社會中的很多現實問題。

D: You said iL You know, the divOrcc rate has been on the risc in recent year.

的確.近年來,離婚率不斷增長.

M: Well, it's said that a lot of youag people favor getting married quickly which tend cnd quickly too.

是啊,現在的年輕人流行閃婚,然後很快婚姻就破裂了.

D: I know a couple who divorced a week after gctting married.

我認識—對夫妻,他們結婚後一週築離婚了。

M: Oh, that's too short-lived.

那簡直是太曇花一現了.

D: That's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post -80s' generation.

是啊.據說,短暫的婚姻在“80後”一代中很典型。

M: I can't agrcc more. The "only-child- generation in China tends to know littlc about marriage.

完全同意.中國的獨生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含義.

D: don't take relationsbips and marriages very seriously.

的確,他們對待戀愛和婚姻都不那麼認真。

M: In thcir mind, love is nothing but passion and marriagc is over once the passion is gone.

在他們看來,愛情就是激情,激情沒了.婚姻也就結束了.

D: I think, as the sayjpg goes "haste makcs waste- , it is the same with marriage.

我認爲,欲速則不達,婚姻也是如此。

  關於英語情景對話篇三

Home,Sweet Home 甜蜜之家

I: hi, Natasha, how's life?

嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎麼樣?

N: great. My family came to visit me.

挺好的,我家裏人來了。

I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?

那你一定很高興了。順便問一下,你們家有幾口人?

N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.

我的直系親屬很多,有媽媽,爸爸,兩個哥哥,妹妹和我。

I: I have a small family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.

我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。

N: I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?

我以爲你是獨生子女呢。中國不是從20世紀80年代早期就開始實行計劃生育政策了嗎?

I: yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.

是的,的確是,不過我父母是少數民族的。少數民族極家庭可以享受優惠政策生2個孩子。

N: interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?

挺有意思的,那你怎麼看待獨生子女家庭呢?

I: the child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one day.

我覺得孩子一定很孤獨。我弟弟比我小十歲。他出生之前,我一直是家裏的獨生子,那時我一直希望自己能有個弟弟或妹妹。

N: do you get along well with each other?

那你們相處的好嗎?

I: yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very smart. He always makes us laugh a lot.

是的,我們倆關係很好。他今年12歲了,很聰明。經常逗得大家笑個不停。

N: you are very lucky to have such a nice family.

你真幸運,有這麼幸福的家庭。

I: thank you.

謝謝你。


看了“關於英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.關於基本的英語對話短文閱讀

2.關於簡單英語對話短文閱讀

3.關於英語對話短文閱讀

4.適合兩人的英語對話短文閱讀

5.經典英語對話短文閱讀