當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 不長的簡單的英語對話

不長的簡單的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03W 次

隨着全球經濟一體化的發展,我國的教育和文化等方面也在不斷地向前發展。英語作爲全球通用的語言,是不同國家的人們之間溝通的橋樑。本站小編整理了不長的簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 151.66%;">不長的簡單的英語對話
  不長的簡單的英語對話篇一

Jessie: He is definitely something!

這傢伙真是了不起!

Carl: Who? He’d better be a real man.

誰啊?最好真是個厲害的傢伙。

Jessie: There is a conductor somewhere in Chongqing. He sells tickets like the Spiderman.

在重慶的某個地方有個公交車售票員。他像蜘蛛俠一樣賣票。

Carl: How did he do that? You are sure this picture has been photo shopped?

他怎麼做到的?你確定這照片沒有被PS過?

Jessie: I don’t care! Maybe someone did it just for fun! Relax, Carl!

我不在乎!可能只是有人做的,覺得好玩兒而已。放鬆點兒,卡爾。

Carl: I do, Jess. What do you mean?

我很放鬆。你什麼意思啊?

Jessie: You have been moody recently.

最近你情緒很大。

Carl: Really? Isn’t it true that only girls have PMS?

是嗎?我以爲只有女人才會有經前綜合症。

Jessie: See? You started it again!

看吧,你又開始了。

Carl: I’m teasing you. Didn’t you see that it was a metaphor?

我逗你玩兒呢。我只是打個比方而已。

  不長的簡單的英語對話篇二

Lucy: Good morning, Ling. You’re eating bread ah!

早上好,Ling。你在吃麪包啊!

Ling: I am not eating bread, it is the loneliness i am eating.

我吃的不是麪包,是寂寞。

Lucy: You start again. Now it seems such loneliness talking is very popular.

你又來了。現在好像很流行說寂寞。

Ling: Yes! Others say life is like a coffee table, above which the cups are filled.

是呀!還有人說生活就像茶几,上面放滿了茶杯。

Lucy: Really funny!

真搞笑!

  不長的簡單的英語對話篇三

Jessie: Guess what day it is?

猜猜今天什麼日子?

Barry: Did I miss your birthday, honey? I believe we have spent it half a month ago.

我沒有錯過你的生日吧。我記得我們半個月前剛過過。

Jessie: Come on. It’s December 1st. I am so excited. It’s time for our Christmas calendar.

快點猜嘛。今天是12月1號。我好激動。該拿出我們的聖誕日曆了。

Barry: You are overacting, sweetie. Relax. It’s just a holiday.

寶貝,你反應有點兒過了。放鬆點兒。只是一個節日而已。

Jessie: A holiday? No, it’s a day when we are together with people we love.

一個節日?不是,這是一天我們和自己相愛的人在一起。

Barry: Still remember why people celebrate Christmas? You are not even a Christian.

還記得爲什麼慶祝這個節日嗎?你都不是徒。

Jessie: You just don’t want me to be happy, do you? It’s a family tradition. Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. But we nonChristians enjoy the time being with family. What’s wrong with it?

你就是不想我開心,是吧?這是一個家庭傳統。徒慶祝基督誕生,我們非基督受和家人在一起的時光。有問題嗎?

Barry: Sorry, honey. I didn’t mean it. I will do my best to be supportive.

對不起,寶貝。我不是故意的。我會全力支持你的。

  不長的簡單的英語對話篇四

Jessie: Isn’t it sad? A woman claimed to be a stripper after losing her decent job because of economic crisis.

真可悲!經濟危機讓人失業了,有女人居然最後成了脫衣舞女郎。

Carl: Sad? The way I see it, she is getting more money than before, which is good for her.

悲慘?我倒覺得她能賺得更多錢,對她而言倒是件好事。

Jessie: You men are sick. Isn’t it insane that you guys would like to pay 3,000 dollars an hour for a call girl?

你們男人真噁心。一個小時3000美金給應召女郎,你們瘋了吧。

Carl: I really don’t want to talk about it with you. But

我真不想跟你討論這個話題,但是。。

Jessie: But… feeling too guilty to talk about it?

但是,覺得很有罪惡感,不想說了?

Carl: No. This is really awkward. Truth really hurts. We men can get what we can’t get at home. That’s why they are important to us.

當然不是了。這真的很尷尬。事實很傷人啊。我們男人能在那裏得到在家裏得不到的滿足。所以他們對我們很重要。

Jessie: Is that why you never get married?

所以你從來不結婚?

Carl: That’s different. Admit it. Escorting business is everywhere.

這不一樣,好吧。接受現實吧。援助交際到處都有。

Jessie: Nice try, but you are changing the subject. You did not answer my question.

說的好,但是你在改變話題。你沒有回答我的問題。

Carl: Since when did you care about my life?

你什麼時候開始關心我的生活了?