當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語簡單長對話

英語簡單長對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.88W 次

在學校時,我們可能也有遇到外國人的情況,假如你想與他說說話,那麼你會跟他說什麼?下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語簡單長對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">英語簡單長對話

  英語簡單長對話:騎馬

Todd: Hello, Daniela, how are you tonight?

你好,丹妮拉,你今天過得怎麼樣?

Daniella: Hi, Todd. I'm fine, thanks.

你好,託德。我很好,謝謝。

Todd: Now, you were showing me a picture of a horse.

你給我看的是一匹馬的照片。

Daniella: Yes.

是的。

Todd: And you were saying that female horses and male horses are different.

你說母馬和公馬看上去是不同的。

Daniella: They behave different to me, so maybe it's just my imagination, or not but female horses, mares, are kind of cold and aggressive towards me cause I'm a female and I kind of compete over the male coaches' affection, that was my conclusion because male horses are so nice to me.

公馬和母馬對我的表現是不同的,這也有可能只是我的想象。母馬一般對我都冷淡而且不友善,因爲我是男的,而且是典型的男性性格。這就是我的結論,因爲公馬對我都很好。

Todd: So you saying the horse can tell if it's a man or woman rider.

你是說馬能分辨騎手的性別。

Daniella: Exactly, my horse can do that. She's more affectionate towards men.

沒錯,我的馬就能。它總是對我飽含深情。

Todd: Really!

真的!

Daniella: Yeah, and she's a female.

是的,而且它是匹母馬。

Todd: So if I want to go horse riding for the first time and I'm on my own.

如果我是第一次騎馬而且是自己一個人。

Daniella: You don't have to worry because the coach will make sure the horse will behave and it will fear the coach, at least, and it won't do anything wrong to you, but if you want to make friends with the horse you'll probably have to work out more with a male horse.

你不用擔心,因爲教練會確保馬行爲正常並且敬畏教練,至少要保證馬不會傷害到你,但如果你想和馬交朋友,你最好還是找匹公馬多交流交流。

Todd: Really.

真的。

Daniella: Yeah, for me it's very difficult to become friendly with a female horse. Maybe it's just myimpression. Maybe it's not true but that's my conclusion so far.

是的,對於我來說和母馬友好相處就很難。也許只是我的想法。也許不是真的,但迄今爲止,這是我自己的結論。

Todd: Well, that's good to know. Thanks.

很高興能知道這點,謝謝。

  英語簡單長對話:日式沙拉

Todd: OK, Hisa, why don't we talk about food?

希莎,我們爲什麼不談談食物?

Hisa: Good.

好的

Todd: OK, first of all, actually, can you cook?

首先,你會做飯嗎?

Hisa: Yes, I can.

是的,我會。

Todd: Yeah. What can you cook?

你會做什麼?

Hisa: I can cook most of the Japanese dishes. And I also like baking.

大部分日本菜我都會做,而且我還會烘烤糕點。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. Since you're Japanese can you tell us what things you cook in Japanese cuisine.

哦,真的嗎。既然你是日本人,你能講講如何做日本菜嗎?

Hisa: OK. I use a lot of vegetables in my cuisine, in cookery, and then I prepare lots of Japanese type of salad, which is sometimes we call it suno-mono.

我做菜會放許多蔬菜,我會做很多種日式沙拉,我們管它叫suno-mono。

Todd: Suna-mono. OK

suno-mono,好的。

Hisa: Yes, with vinegar which is especially good for spring? And the summer time, and then also pickles, is one type of thing and then I use vegetables, even cooked kind of salad I use, that is, we call it O-shi-tashi, green leaves, throughout the year, I use a different kind of green vegetables for salad.

加上醋,這就是春季和夏季最好的美食了。我還會加上醃菜和蔬菜做的沙拉,我們稱它爲O-shi-tashi,不同的季節我會用不同的時令蔬菜製作不同的沙拉。

Todd: Can you talk about one kind of salad that you can make? (Yes) And how do you make it?

你能講講你會做的一種沙拉嗎?你是如何製作它的?

Hisa: OK. For example, this is spring, I tell you one kind of salad, Udo.

好的。比如說現在是春天,我教你做一種沙拉,udo。

Todd: Udo.

udo。

Hisa: That is a white stick, kind of vegetable. Just you peel them very thick because outside is quite bitter, so inside you slice up and then put them in the water with vinegar because that is how you can keep this white color. It lasts long, yes, and then, usually I put some wakame, sea vegetables, and then two ingredients I use, and then add some ginger, which I love very much. Chop up some ginger, and then those three things I mix with vinegar, a little bit soy sauce and then salt and then just sometimes you can even marinate if you like.

這是一種白色長條狀的蔬菜。你需要削掉外皮,因爲皮很苦。接着切片並泡在加水的醋中長時間浸泡以保持它的白色。接着再放些裙帶菜,海菜,和我喜歡吃的姜。把姜切沫放進去後,再加醋,醬油,鹽,還可以加些滷汁,攪拌均勻。

Todd: Wow, sounds good.

哇,聽上去不錯。

Hisa: Very light.

很清淡。

Todd: And I can buy these ingredients at the Japanese supermarket?

我能在日本的超市中買到所需的調料嗎?

Hisa: Yes, green grocer's, and it is only for spring time. Udo! Sounds like Udon. Just you remove "n"

是的,綠色食品雜貨店,這些只在春天有。“udo”聽起來很像“udon”。要把“n”去掉。

Todd: Udo. Good luck.

祝你好運。

Hisa: Alright, I'll try and make it.

好的,我會試着製作的。

  英語簡單長對話:肯尼亞足球

Todd: Alex, when you were little, what did you like to do?

艾利克斯,你小時候喜歡做什麼?

Alex: When I was small and I was in junior high school we used to like playing soccer with my friends. Actually in Kenya, what's different from other countries, we used to make our own soccer ball to play. So, it's very easy.

我上高中的時候喜歡和朋友踢足球。肯尼亞與其他國家的區別就在於,我們要自己製作足球。這十分簡單。

Todd: Wow. How do you make the soccer ball?

哇。你怎麼做足球?

Alex: We used to collect like plastic papers and bind them with string, around them to make something round. So it was like, you didn't have to spend any money.

我們會收集塑料紙,用繩子捆起來,再找圓的東西照在外面。這樣,你就不用花錢買足球了。

Todd: Wow, that's ingeneous. That's great. So were you a good soccer player?

哇,真是聰明。真棒。你球踢得好嗎?

Alex: Not really. I used to like playing soccer but I was not very good, actually to tell the truth

不是很好。我以前很喜歡踢足球,但說實話並不是很擅長。

Todd: Yeah, me too. I wasn't a very good athlete. I mean I like sports but I was never any good. Um, so do you play soccer in Japan?

我也是。我不是很擅長運動。我的意思是我喜歡運動,但我並不擅長。嗯,你在日本也踢球嗎?

Alex: Sometimes, until last year when I was in school I still played soccer. Right now, actually I'm not playing anymore because I'm like busy.

有時候踢,去年我在學校的時候還踢足球呢。現在不踢了,因爲忙起來了。

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Alex: Yeah. You can't play soccer without a big group of people and everyone is busy right now so I'm not playing anymore.

是的。要踢球必須找一大批朋友,而現在大家都很忙,所以就不踢了。

Todd: Yeah, that's a bummer. Like I always want to play sports but it's hard as you get older. When's the last time you played soccer?

是的,這點很麻煩。我喜歡運動,但年紀越大堅持越難。你上一次踢足球是什麼時候?

Alex: About one year ago. I think November of 199?,...2003, November.

大約一年前。好像是九幾年11月,或者03年11月。

Todd: OK. Actually in Kenya do you call it soccer or football?

在肯尼亞你們管足球叫“soccer”還是“football”?

Alex: In Kenya you call it football.

在肯尼亞,人們管足球叫“football”。

Todd: Football. I'm sorry.

“football”。真遺憾。

Alex: Actually, I've been in Japan for sometime so I'm used to calling it soccer. In Kenya you call it football.

我在日本已經待了一段時間了,所以習慣叫足球“soccer”了。在肯尼亞我們叫它“football”。

  英語簡單長對話:自動版賣機

Todd: OK, hello, Hisa!

你好,希莎!

Hisa: Hi, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd: How are you doing?

你過得怎麼樣?

Hisa: Fine thanks, and you?

很好,你呢?

Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Hisa, you were telling me that you have a concern about Japan.

我過得好極了。希莎,你跟我說你很關心日本一個社會問題。。

Hisa: Yes.

是的。

Todd: And what is your concern?

你擔心的是什麼問題?

Hisa: It's vending machines.

是自動販賣機。

Todd: Vending machines.

自動販賣機。

Hisa: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. Can you talk a little about that?

好的。你能具體跟我說說嗎?

Hisa: Yes, as you already noticed, how many vending machines do you come across a day if you are on the street?

好的,以你的印象來判斷一下,如果你走在大街上,一天內能遇到多少臺自動販賣機?

Todd: Many, many.

我的天啊。

Hisa: I really do not think we need that many and then each one is really consuming energy, so that is my big concern.

我真的不認爲我們需要這麼多的自動販賣機,而每臺自動販賣機要消耗掉很多的能源,這就是我最擔心的問題。

Todd: OK, so what would you like to see happen in Japan with the vending machines?

那麼,你希望怎麼處理日本的這些自動販賣機?

Hisa: Sorry, what? where?

不好意思,什麼?

Todd: Like, what would you like to happen with the vending machines?

比如,你認爲應該對這些自動販賣機做什麼?

Hisa: Yes.

我明白了。

Todd: Would you like more laws or..?

你希望通過立法還是……?

Hisa: Number 1, it really aggravates the scenery. Yes, and then if each one of us take drink with us, we really don't need that many, each corner, or even one corner you really see so many kinds. And then that is, we can really evacuate so many and then we will have a safer, more space on the road, because even without vending machines, imagine how narrow our roads in Japan, even the walking path so narrow, it's dangerous.

第一,自動販賣機影響了環境美觀。是的,如果我們每個人出門都自己帶喝的,我們就不會需要這麼多的自動販賣機了,現在只要是角落就有一臺自動販賣機,甚至是幾臺不同種類的自動販賣機。如果我們把這些自動販賣機都移走,就會擁有更加安全和寬闊的街道,如果沒有自動販賣機,日本的街道已經很狹窄了,人行道也很窄。

Todd: And you were saying that you can actually can see vending machines in very strange places in Japan, like very, very far places in the countryside?

你是說在日本很奇怪的地方也能看到自動販賣機,比如鄉下等邊遠地區?

Hisa: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Wow.

哇。

Hisa: So, just one example is on the summit of Mt. Fuji. Yes, it's a shame.

舉個例子,比如富士山上就有。真是不雅。

Todd: All the way on the top of Mt. Fuji?

到山頂的路上都有嗎?

Hisa: Yes. So those mountain climbers are talking that don't make our mountains like Mt. Fuji. In other words, they are not to put another vending machine on the top of other mountains, because why we need it.

是的。一些登山愛好者們都會說:不要把山都搞成富士山一樣。換句話說,他們不贊成將自動販賣機放到其他山上,我們爲什麼需要這些販賣機。

Todd: Yeah, that's crazy.

是的,很瘋狂。

Hisa: It's ridiculous.

很荒謬。

Todd: All right. Thank a lot Hisa.

好,謝謝你,希莎。

Hisa: My pleasure.

很榮幸。

  英語簡單長對話:芝加哥

Todd: OK, hello, could you say your name please?

你好,你叫什麼名字?

Diana: Yes, my name is Diana Heyne.

我的名字叫戴安娜·海恩。

Todd: Diana, where are you from?

戴安娜,你來自什麼地方?

Diana: I live in Chicago.

我來自芝加哥。

Todd: Great, Chicago! How long have you lived in Chicago?

太棒了,芝加哥!你在芝加哥住了多久?

Diana: Actually, only for a year. I'm mostly a mid-western girl. I've lived all over the mid-west.

實際上,只住了一年。我算是個中西部女孩。我一直住在中西部。

Todd: OK, like what places in the mid-west?

比如中西部的哪些地方?

Diana: I was born in Iowa, and I lived in Indiana after that, and then I moved to Illinois, and then I grew up mostly in Michigan, but now I live in Chicago and I love it.

我在愛荷華州出生,此後住在印第安納州,接着搬到了伊利諾斯州,在密歇根州長大,但現在住在芝加哥,我喜歡那裏。

Todd: OK, so Chicago is your favorite place?

芝加哥是你最喜歡的地方?

Diana: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK, why do you like Chicago?

那麼,你爲什麼喜歡芝加哥?

Diana: It's busy. Everyone in Chicago is always busy and they're doing their own thing, and it's just fun to be in such an exciting atmosphere.

芝加哥是一座繁忙的城市,那裏的每一個人都忙着做自己的事情,身處那樣令人興奮的環境讓我覺得很有趣。

Todd: OK. Does Chicago have a lot of good food, a lot of good restaurants?

好的。芝加哥是不是有許多美食,很多好吃的餐館?

Diana: Yes. If you like to eat Chicago is a good place to go. My favorite place is the Taco Burrito Palace.

是的。如果你喜歡吃,那麼對你來說芝加哥一定是個不錯的地方。我做喜歡的餐館叫做Taco Burrito Palace

Todd: Taco Burrito Palace. Wow. Sounds good.

Taco Burrito Palace。哇,聽上去不錯。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。