當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語簡單的對話

英語簡單的對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.16K 次

旅行回來後,不妨試着用英語把自己的見聞與朋友們說一下。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語簡單的對話,供大家參閱!

英語簡單的對話

  英語簡單的對話:搭飛機回家

Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.

維克多,明天你要搭飛機回家。

Victor: Yes, that's correct.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?

你害怕坐飛機嗎?

Victor: No, flying's fine.

不,做飛機挺好。

Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?

真的。回到家,你會因爲工作而搭飛機嗎?

Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.

不,我工作需要開車去不同的地點。

Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.

好的,你從來不用不用搭飛機去開會,或是出國?

Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.

每年一次或兩次我會搭飛機出差開會。

Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.

好的,明天你要坐很長時間的飛機。

Victor: That's correct.

是的。

Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours

大約15小時。

Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.

從成田機場坐飛機到華盛頓需要12小時。

Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?

那麼你如何在飛機上打發時間呢?

Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.

我喜歡在飛機上儘可能多地睡覺。

Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?

好的。你靠吃藥還是喝點兒酒來入睡?

Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.

不。我不吃藥。我只是在搭飛機前一天睡得晚點,這樣我在飛機上就會覺得很累很想睡覺。

Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.

哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。

  英語簡單的對話:英國村莊

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Steven: Hello, there!

你好!

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好嗎?

Steven: Pretty good.

很好。

Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!

請你介紹一下自己!

Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I come from the north of England.

好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我來自英格蘭北部。

Todd: Oh, really! Where in the north of England?

真的嗎!北英格蘭的哪裏?

Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.

一個名叫Gawsworth的小村莊。

Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?

村莊大嗎?

Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.

不大,大概有1萬人口。

Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?

真個!你經常回去嗎?

Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.

我不經常回去。我上次回去是聖誕節。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?

真的!你在那兒而過得怎麼樣?

Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.

我在那兒過得很好。我見了朋友和家人,過了一個愉快的聖誕節。

Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?

聖誕節具體要做什麼?

Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.

聖誕節,我們大快朵頤,暢飲豪飲,大聲歡笑。我們還有聖誕節的歡樂氣氛和小遊戲。

Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?

你還有多少家庭成員住在那裏。

Steven: Well they don't mum and dad live in the , my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.

實際上他們都搬家了,我父母住在鎮上,我的兄弟姐妹住得離鎮子不遠。所以我家人都住在鎮子附近。

Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.

好的。謝謝你,史蒂文。

  英語簡單的對話:校車上的故事

Todd: So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!

傑西卡,你有個哥哥叫柯克!

Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.

是的,沒錯。他比我大兩歲半。現在我們相處得非常好。

Todd: You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?

你們現在相處得好!你們過去相處得怎麼樣?

Jessica: Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.

其實一點兒都不好。可以說,他一向小氣又無情。

Todd: What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?

你印象裏他對你做的第一件事是什麼?

Jessica: Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten. He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage. So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.

我記得的第一件事也許是我上幼兒園的時候,有一次我在車上睡着了。他就把我留在車上,直到我的飯盒掉了我才醒,那時大巴司機正在把車停進車庫。總之,我瞭解到,那時我真的很依賴他。

Todd: What did your mum say when you got home?

你回家的時候你媽媽說什麼?

Jessica: My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"

我媽媽問我哥哥“嘿!你是不是忘了什麼?”並提到了我,我哥哥說“嘿,你怎麼知道我忘了做作業!”

  英語簡單的對話:音樂

Todd: OK. Matt, we're back. We're gonna talk about music. What is your favorite kind of music?

馬特,我們一起討論討論音樂。你最喜歡的音樂類型是什麼?

Matt: My favorite kind of music is alternative music. But generally I like all types of music, apart from country music.

我最喜歡的音樂類型是非主流音樂。不過總的來說,我喜歡各種類型的音樂,除了鄉村音樂。

Todd: I'm the same way. I hate country, except for Johny Cash.

我也是。我討厭鄉村音樂,除了Johny Cash的。

Matt: Yeah, yeah. The older country is good. But the newer, I don't like the newer stuff.

是的。老的鄉村音樂很棒。但我不喜歡現在的鄉村音樂。

Todd: Yeah, how expensive are CD's in your country?

好的,在你的國家CD賣多少錢?

Matt: Well, a brand new CD is probably between about 15 and 20 dollars, yeah, but you can find used CD's from anything to a dollar to, you know, 20 dollars, I guess, depending, depending on the CD. So you can find cheap CD's.

全新的品牌CD可能賣15到20美元,但你可以找到各種二手CD,價格從1到20美元不等,具體價格要看是什麼CD。也就是說你可以找到便宜CD。

Todd: Wow, that's pretty cheap. Do you play a musical instrument?

那真是便宜。你會演奏樂器嗎?

Matt: No, I don't, although when I was a kid I played the piano and a little bit of the quitar, but I've long since forgotten all of that.

不,雖然我小時候彈鋼琴,有時也彈吉他,但那太久遠了,我都忘光了。

Todd: Usually, you pick up the guitar and you don't stop playing it.

通常一個人拿起吉他就會一直彈下去。

Matt: There was no talent.

我沒什麼天分。

Todd: Do you go to concerts?

你聽音樂會嗎?

Matt: I go, I really enjoy going to concerts, but I like to go to small venues. Small shows. I don't like those big stadium shows where you need binoculars just to see the stage.

我很喜歡音樂會,但我喜歡小型演奏,小型表演。我不喜歡要用望遠鏡才能看到舞臺的大型表演。

Todd: Yeah, I agree. And the last question, most importantly, do you sing in the shower?

我同意。最後一個問題,也是最重要的問題,你洗澡的時候唱歌嗎?

Matt: Of course I do, yeah! Every chance I get.

當然!每次洗澡的時候我都唱。

Todd: Wow, what kind of songs do you sing?

哇,你都唱什麼類型的歌?

Matt: Oh, wow! I guess anything that's in my head, the last thing I heard I guess.

哇!我想是我聽到過的各種歌,也許是我洗澡前聽到的最後一首。

Todd: Can you sing something right now?

你現在能唱兩句嗎?

Matt: I don't think so. This isn't a shower.

我不這麼認爲。現在並不是在洗澡。

Todd: Yeah, yeah. warning to the listeners, this is not a shower.

是的,要提醒聽衆的是,他沒在洗澡。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。