當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 二人英語對話8分鐘

二人英語對話8分鐘

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

英語用時方恨少,所以平常要多注意一些口語對話的訓練哦。下面是本站小編給大家整理了雙人英語對話8分鐘,供大家參閱!

二人英語對話8分鐘
  二人英語對話8分鐘:Staying at a hotel

Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

大山:看這張海報,去惠斯勒滑雪旅遊,惠斯勒可是個有名的滑雪勝地。

Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

如梅:大山,你會滑雪嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

大山:我會。你會嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

如梅:我會,可是雲波不會。

Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

雲波:我會滑,可是滑不好。

Rumei: Where's Whistler?

如梅:惠斯勒在什麼地方?

Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

大山:離溫哥華不遠。每天有公共汽車從酒店往返。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少錢?

Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

大山:我不知道。我們問問服務臺的工作人員吧。

Clerk: May I help you?

服務員:您有什麼事嗎?

Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

雲波:是的。有沒有關於惠斯勒滑雪旅遊的介紹?

Clerk: Yes, I do.

服務員:有。

Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

雲波:公共汽車幾點從酒店開出?

Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

服務員:每天早晨8點開出。

Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

雲波:到那兒要花多長時間?

Clerk: It takes about two hours.

服務員:大約兩個小時。

Rumei: What time does the bus return?

如梅:汽車幾點返回?

Clerk: Around midnight.

服務員:大概要到午夜吧。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少錢呢?

Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

服務員:每位125加元,這裏包括纜車票、滑雪用具租用費和所有稅錢。

Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

如梅:對不起,都包括什麼?

Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

服務員:包括纜車票、滑雪器具租用費和所有稅錢。飯費不包在內。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

  二人英語對話8分鐘:GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY

Yunbo: Hello!

雲波:喂。

Dashan: Hi, Yunbo. Have you looked outside yet?

大山:雲波,你好。你朝窗外看過嗎?

Yunbo: No, I haven't. Not yet. I'm just getting up.

雲波:沒有,還沒有看過。我剛剛要起牀。

Dashan: Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I haven't disturbed you.

大山:噢,對不起,我希望我沒打攪你吧。

Yunbo: No, it's okay. I was ready to get up anyway.

雲波:沒有,沒關係。我反正也要起牀的。

Dashan: Well, I think it's going to be a gorgeous day. So, how about going for a drive in the country?

大山:嘿,我覺得今天天氣一定會很好。我們開車到鄉間去兜風,你看怎麼樣?

Yunbo: Sounds like a great idea to me.

雲波:我看這是個好主意。

Dashan: We're been in Canada for almost a month now and we haven't seen much of the countryside yet.

大山:我們來加拿大已經快有一個月了,可是我們還沒怎麼看見鄉下的景色呢。

Yunbo: You're right, Dashan. Rumei's still sleeping, but I know she'll love the idea.

雲波:大山,你說得對,如梅現在還在睡覺,可我相信她會贊同這個建議的。

Dashan: Great. I'll ask the front desk clerk for the name of the car rental agency nearby.

大山:好的。我來向服務檯工作人員問問附近的汽車租賃處。

Yunbo: Okay. Let's meet in the coffee shop in about an hour. We can all go to the car rental agency together.

雲波:行,大約一個小時後我們在咖啡廳見。我們可以一起去汽車租賃處。

Dashan: See you then.

回頭見。

Rumei: I can't wait to go out into the wide open spaces. It'll be great to unwind.

如梅:我巴不得現在就到廣闊的田野裏去。能輕鬆一下簡直太好了。

Yunbo: I agree. You always come up with great ideas, Dashan.

雲波:我也這麼想。大山,你總是能想出好主意。

Dashan: Thanks, I think we're going to have a terrific time.

大山:謝謝誇獎。我想我們會很開心的。

Rumei: Well, I've brought my camera and two rolls of film.

如梅:我麼,我帶上了照相機還帶上了兩個膠捲。

Agent: Good morning, sir. How can I help you?

經辦人:你好,先生。要我幫忙嗎?

Dashan: I'd like to rent a car for the weekend.

大山:我想租一輛汽車週末用。

Agent: Certainly. Do you have a reservation?

經辦人:當然可以。你預訂了嗎?

Dashan: No, I'm afraid I don't.

大山:沒有,我沒有。

Agent: Well, let me see... You're in luck. I have a few cars left. What size car would you like?

經辦人:那麼,讓我來查一查。你很有運氣。我這兒還剩下幾部車。您需要什麼型號的車?

Dashan: Let's see... We're three adults. Have you got any mid-size cars?

大山:我想想。我們是三個大人。你有中型的嗎?

Agent: Yes, I have. I've got a Ford. We have a special rate this weekend...$89.90, including tax. You get 800 kilometres free. Then it's 12 cents for each additional kilometre.

經辦人:有。我這兒有一部福特牌的。這個週末我們實行優惠價,89.90加元,包括稅金以及800公里行程。然後每行車一公里,加收12分。

Dashan: That sounds reasonable.

大山:聽起來倒是很合理。

Agent: May I see your driver's license and a major credit card?

經辦人:請給我看看你的汽車駕駛執照和一張主要信用卡,好嗎?

Dashan: Here you are.

大山:給你。

Agent: Would you like to take out collision insurance?

經辦人:你願意購買交通事故保險嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I won't need any insurance. My credit card covers it.

大山:不,謝謝。我不需要任何保險。我的信用證包括這項。

Agent: May I have a local address?

經辦人:請問您在本地的住址?

Dashan: I'm staying at the Hotel St. Jacques on Pierre Street.

大山:我們住在皮埃爾大街的聖雅克旅館。

Agent: Can you sign this agreement in these three places? Thanks. You can pick up your car in the parking lot. Yours is the white Ford.

經辦人:請您在這三個地方簽字,好嗎?謝謝。您可以到停車場去取車。您的車是白色的福特。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:謝謝。

  二人英語對話8分鐘:GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY

Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.

如梅:出來郊遊真是個好主意。在鄉下轉轉我感到很開心。

Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

大山:我也是。過得很愉快,是不是?

Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.

如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市場逛遊我也覺得很有趣。我以前從未見過這麼多東西。而且東西是那麼便宜。

Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.

大山:是,我認爲你們買到的東西蠻便宜。雲波,我看你是累了。

Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.

雲波:是,我覺得有點累了。今天我們得到了不少體力鍛鍊,又呼吸到了新鮮空氣。

Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.

大山:那麼,我們收拾行裝趕回城裏吧。我們還得開很遠的路程呢。

Rumei: Sounds good to me.

如梅:我看這主意不錯。

Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

大山:如梅,請把我的夾克放進汽車後部行李箱,等等,天有點涼,我還是穿着吧。

Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.

如梅:好的,大山。雲波,你到後座上去打個盹吧,我和大山坐在前邊。

Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

雲波:謝謝,躺下歇會兒會很舒服。

Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

大山:好了,如梅,你可以給我當個“領航員”吧。

Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

如梅:當“領航員”都需要做什麼?

Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

大山:需要查地圖,觀察路標。

Rumei: I think I can handle that.

如梅:我想這事我能做到。

Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?

大山:我們可能有點缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

Rumei: Sure.

如梅:好的。

Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

大山:你給家裏人寄過明信片了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?

如梅:已經寄過了。我給家人和我大學的同事都寄過了。你呢?

Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

大山:我還沒有寫過信件,我想我是太懶了吧。

Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.

如梅:或者說是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前邊有一家加油站。

Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

服務員:您來點什麼油?

Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

大山:普通汽油吧。

Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

服務員:馬上就得。請把油箱打開好嗎?

Dashan: Oh, sure.

大山:好的。

Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

服務員:您需要我幫您檢查潤滑油嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?

大山:不必了,我肯定裏面有足夠的潤滑油。 這是租來的汽車。您幫我把擋風玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: No problem.

服務員:沒問題。

Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

大山:您把後面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

服務員:好的。總共是22元50分。

Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

大山:哎呀,我沒帶那麼多現金,用信用卡行嗎?

Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

服務員:當然行,我們願意接受信用卡。

Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

如梅:大山,我這兒可能有足夠的現金。看,真的夠了。

Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

大山:謝謝,回到旅館我再還你。給您錢。

Attendant: Thanks a lot.

服務員:謝謝。

Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

大山:請問,我們現在過了2號高速公路了嗎?

Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.

服務員:還沒有。出口岔道在前邊大約十公里處,是第55號出口。

Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

大山:岔道在左邊還是在右邊?

Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

服務員:在右邊,不會錯過的。

Dashan: Thanks for your help.

大山:謝謝你的幫助。


看過雙人英語口語對話8分鐘的人還看了:

1.關於兩人英語對話短文大全

2.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

3.兩人英語情景對話

4.關於經典的兩人英語對話精選

5.關於二人英語對話帶翻譯精選