當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 二人英文對話5分鐘

二人英文對話5分鐘

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.52K 次

兩個人一起練習英語對話,練習英語口語時,會提起什麼話題呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理了2人英文口語對話5分鐘,供大家參閱!

二人英文對話5分鐘
  二人英文對話5分鐘:At a restaurant

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜單上的菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

雲波:我要米飯。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米飯。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麪色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

雲波:涼拌麪色拉是用什麼做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用涼麪條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你來嚐點麪包吧,還熱乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:聞起來好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客氣。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

  二人英文對話5分鐘:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

如梅:大山,我在這邊。見到你我真高興。你感覺怎麼樣?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

大山:我感覺很好。大夫說得對,我確實需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

雲波:大山,你好。你身體怎麼樣?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相當不錯,謝謝。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

雲波:大山,來喝杯咖啡,我請客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,謝謝你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

雲波:如梅,這是你的曲奇餅。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃點巧克力餅乾嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,謝謝。我不餓。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

雲波:大山,你今天有什麼安排嗎?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:沒有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

如梅:那你看,今天天氣非常好,你願意跟我們一起出去走走嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

大山:我願意,我很喜歡在大城市裏轉轉。這樣總是能加深對這些城市的瞭解。

Yunbo: I agree.

雲波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

雲波:如梅,你覺得櫥窗的展品擺設怎麼樣?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好極了。 嘿,看這家兒童服裝店的擺設。那些衣服樣子多漂亮,顏色多鮮豔。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

雲波:這家商店看起來很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商場名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服裝連鎖店,在加拿大全國以至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我們進去看看吧。我喜歡在有意思的商場裏瀏覽、逛遊。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

雲波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售貨員:您好。 我能爲您效勞嗎?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

雲波:在這裏能買到鞋嗎?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售貨員:當然可以,我們店出售質量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

雲波:鞋部在什麼地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

售貨員:在下一層。你們可以走商場後部的樓梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

雲波:謝謝。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

雲波:你覺得我的休閒鞋怎麼樣?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我覺得挺好。這個式樣在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年輕人都愛穿休閒、舒適的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特別喜歡我剛買的這件運動服,又柔軟又舒適。大山,我還特別喜歡你這件剛買的夾克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:謝謝你的誇獎,我也喜歡。

  二人英文對話5分鐘:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!

大山:等等,我的圍巾不見了。

Rumei: Oh, no.

如梅:哎呀,糟糕。

Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?

雲波:在“根”商場的時候你戴着圍巾了嗎?

Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.

大山:我想我戴着了,不過我不敢肯定。

Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.

如梅:我記得在咖啡廳時你還戴着呢。

Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.

雲波:我們順原路返回吧。也許有人拾到呢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.

大山:對不起,您這兒拾到一條綠色毛圍巾嗎?我五分鐘前曾到過這兒。

Clerk: I can look.

服務員:我可以找找看。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:謝謝。

Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?

服務員:我這兒有一條灰色的圍巾,沒有綠色的。抱歉,你剛纔在商店的什麼地方了?

Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.

大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,後來又看了看運動裝和夾克。

Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.

服務員:請稍等。你好,我是樓上收款臺的蘇。 你們發現一條綠色的毛圍巾了嗎?你真幸運。你的圍巾就在鞋部。

Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.

大山:這我就放心啦。謝謝你的幫助。

Clerk: My pleasure.

服務員:不客氣。

Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.

大山:喔,都4點半了,我們乘地鐵回去吧。

Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.

如梅:好主意,我累了。

Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?

雲波:這兒附近有地鐵嗎?

Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.

大山:有,在那邊就有。多倫多公共交通系統很方便。公共汽車、有軌電車和火車構成市內和郊外四通八達的交通網。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

雲波:我明白了。

Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?

大山:勞駕,請問地鐵票多少錢一張?

Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.

售票員:成人單程兩元。

Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?

大山:我可以在這兒買票嗎?

Agent: Yup.

售票員:可以。

Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?

大山:好的,請給我三張票,好嗎?

Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.

售票員:當然,一共是六元。

Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?

大山:給您錢。從這兒到金央街怎麼走?


看過雙人英文對話5分鐘的人還看了:

1.二人5分鐘英語對話

2.兩人相關五分鐘英語對話

3.二人英語對話5分鐘

4.兩人五分鐘英語對話

5.兩人英語五分鐘對話