當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於日常的英語對話

關於日常的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.79W 次

英語無需滯留,英語需要交流、對話。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於日常的英語對話,供大家參閱!

關於日常的英語對話

  關於日常的英語對話篇1

Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

大山:現在我們在加拿大了,這可是一個練習英文的好機會,

你們可要時時刻刻都說英語。

Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

如梅 & 雲波:好的,大山。

Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什麼顏色的?

Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

如梅:是藍色的。

Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

雲波:喂,在那邊吶。我去拿吧。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

如梅:雲波,謝謝你。當心,箱子挺重的。

Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

雲波:讓你說對了,還真挺沉。

Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

如梅:雲波,這個手提箱不是我的。

Yunbo: Are you sure?

雲波:你敢肯定嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

It's next to the brown bag.

如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是藍色的,帶有一條紅色的條紋。

嘿,就在那邊,緊挨着棕色箱子的那個就是。

Yunbo: I'll get it.

雲波:我去拿。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

如梅:謝謝你,雲波。

Yunbo: You're welcome.

雲波:別客氣。

Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

莫尼卡:大山,我在這兒!

Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高興見到你。 你一切都好嗎?

Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

大山:我很好。如梅,雲波,我來介紹你們認識我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉爾伯特。

莫尼 卡,這位是蘇如梅,這位是李雲波。

Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

莫尼卡:你好,見到你們我很高興。

Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

雲波:見到你我們也很高興!吉爾伯特太太。

Monica: Please call me Monica.

莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

雲波:你叫我雲波吧。

  關於日常的英語對話篇2

Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.

大山:如梅和雲波來自中國,他們是從北京來的。

Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.

莫尼卡:是這樣,那你們可是遠離家鄉啊。歡迎你們來到溫哥華。

Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.

雲波:謝謝你,莫尼卡。來到溫哥華我們很高興。 這飛機場真美。

Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.

莫尼卡:是的,機場是新建的,是1996年建成的。它將加拿大與世界連成一體。

每天都有從這裏飛往中國的班機。

Yunbo: Really?

雲波:是嗎?

Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.

大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大學裏工作。

Monica: Oh. What do you do?

莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什麼工作的?

Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?

如梅:我是英語教授。莫尼卡,你是做什麼工作的?

Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.

莫尼卡:我是圖書管理員。我在不列顛哥倫比亞大學工作。

Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.

大山:莫尼卡是BC大學的圖書管理員。

Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.

如梅:大山,請說英語!

Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.

大山:好的。對不起,如梅。

Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?

莫尼卡:雲波,你呢,你是做什麼的?

Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.

雲波:哦,我是電視臺的編導。

Rumei: He works at CCTV.

如梅:他在CCTV 工作。

Monica: What is CCTV?

莫尼卡:CCTV是什麼地方?

Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.

雲波:是中國中央電視臺的簡稱。

Monica: How interesting!

莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。

Yunbo: I direct news programmes.

雲波:我是新聞節目的導播。

Monica: How exciting!

莫尼卡:太有意思了!

Dashan: Monica, where is your car?

大山:莫尼卡,你的汽車停在哪兒了?

Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!

莫尼卡:就在機場大樓外邊。 哎呀,糟了,違章停車罰款通知單!

Dialogue 2-1

Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.

如梅:這家酒店很漂亮。

Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:對,是新建的。酒店建於1996 年。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.

如梅:大山,請說英語!

Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:對不起,如梅。酒店建於1996 年。

Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?

雲波:服務臺在哪裏?

Dashan: It's straight ahead.

大山:就在正前方。

Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?

服務員:下午好,我能爲您效勞嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.

如梅:是的。我在這兒預訂了房間。 我叫蘇如梅,蘇是我的姓。

Clerk: How do you spell your last name?

服務員:您的姓怎麼拼寫?

Rumei: S-U.

如梅:S-U。

Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.

It's for three nights.

服務員:哦,是從中國北京來的蘇女士。這兒有您訂的雙人間,住三個晚上。

Yunbo: That's right.

雲波:對。

Clerk: Please sign the registration form.

服務員:請在登記表上簽名。

Rumei: Of course.

如梅:好的。

Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?

服務員:您的房間是625號。這是鑰匙。要叫人搬行李嗎?

Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.

如梅:不用了,我們的提包不多,但還是要謝謝你。

Yunbo: Where are the elevators?

雲波:電梯在哪兒?

Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.

服務員:電梯在那邊,在洗手間旁邊。

Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?

大山:對不起,請問房間內有彩電嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.

服務員:有,先生。

Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?

大山:酒店裏有咖啡廳嗎?

Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.

服務員:有,就在你的身後。

Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?

大山:酒店裏有健身房嗎?

Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.

服務員:沒有,不過有游泳池。

  關於日常的英語對話篇3

Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

大山:看這張海報,去惠斯勒滑雪旅遊,惠斯勒可是個有名的滑雪勝地。

Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

如梅:大山,你會滑雪嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

大山:我會。你會嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

如梅:我會,可是雲波不會。

Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

雲波:我會滑,可是滑不好。

Rumei: Where's Whistler?

如梅:惠斯勒在什麼地方?

Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

大山:離溫哥華不遠。每天有公共汽車從酒店往返。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少錢?

Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

大山:我不知道。我們問問服務檯的工作人員吧。

Clerk: May I help you?

服務員:您有什麼事嗎?

Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

雲波:是的。有沒有關於惠斯勒滑雪旅遊的介紹?

Clerk: Yes, I do.

服務員:有。

Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

雲波:公共汽車幾點從酒店開出?

Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

服務員:每天早晨8點開出。

Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

雲波:到那兒要花多長時間?

Clerk: It takes about two hours.

服務員:大約兩個小時。

Rumei: What time does the bus return?

如梅:汽車幾點返回?

Clerk: Around midnight.

服務員:大概要到午夜吧。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少錢呢?

Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

服務員:每位125加元,這裏包括纜車票、滑雪用具租用費和所有稅錢。

Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

如梅:對不起,都包括什麼?

Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

服務員:包括纜車票、滑雪器具租用費和所有稅錢。飯費不包在內。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。