當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於美國日常的英語對話

關於美國日常的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

隨着社會的發展,英語已成爲個人甚至一個國家發展的重要工具,每個人都希望說一口流利的英文。小編精心收集了關於美國日常的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於美國日常的英語對話
  關於美國日常的英語對話1

Ann: Could you tell me the truth?

你能告訴我真相嗎?

Lily: What?

什麼?

Ann: Could cactus protect people from the computer radiation?

仙人掌能防止電腦輻射嗎?

Lily: Some people believe so, but I don’t.

一些人的確是這樣認爲的,但是我不這麼認爲。

Ann: Why?

爲什麼?

Lily: They believe that because cactus grows in the desert, so it can absorb in the radiation.

他們這樣認爲是因爲仙人掌是在沙漠地區生長的,所以能吸收輻射。

Ann: But, it really can absorb in radiation.

但是,它真的能吸收輻射啊。

Lily: No, I mean that the radiation is computer radiation. It’s different.

不,我說的這個輻射是指電腦輻射。不一樣的。

Ann: Oh, I see. I do something in vain.

哦,我明白了,我白做工了。

Lily: I think so.

的確。

  關於美國日常的英語對話2

Ann: It’s time for us to prepare to school.

是時候準備回學校了。

Lily: That’s right.

是的。

Ann: When do you go back?

你什麼時候回去。

Lily: Maybe tow days latter.

可能是兩天後吧。

Ann: Wow, very early.

哇,很早啊。

Lily: Yes, my class will start next week.

是的,下個星期開始上課了。

Ann: Yours is earlier than mine.

你的比我早。

Lily: You are lucky.

你真幸運。

Ann: I don’t think so. This winter vacation is too long. It’s a litter boring in home.

我可不怎麼認爲。這個寒假太長了。在家裏有點無聊。

Lily: Yes, I know the feeling.

是的,我知道這個感覺。

  關於美國日常的英語對話3

Mike: Oh, man. That’s really awesome. I mean awesome.

天哪!太酷了。我的意思了酷呆了。

Judy: I heard you. Stop sitting there on your butt. Come and help me with the diapers.

我聽見了。別坐在那了,過來幫我換尿不溼!

Mike: Come and look at this.

過來看這個。

Judy: For $ 65, tourists get peek at Los Angeles gangland. Wow the darkest place on earth.

65美金,遊客就可以遊覽洛杉磯黑幫樂園。天呢,世界上最黑暗的地方。

Mike: This is even cooler. The passengers have to sign waivers because they might be the victims of a gang fight.

這更酷!遊客們要簽署一個棄權聲明。因爲他們有可能成爲黑幫火拼的犧牲者。

Judy: This has to be canceled. That’s a bunch of bull. What is it on earth? A death tour? It’s murdering.

這一定得取消。簡直是胡說八道。到底是什麼東西啊!死亡之旅嗎?這就是謀殺。

Mike: Relax! I just think it is cool. But I didn’t say it was a good idea to visit.

放鬆點。我只是覺得這很酷。我可沒說去參觀是個好主意。

Judy: Those visitors are definitely nuts!

那些個遊客肯定是瘋子。

Mike: I am going to lie down for a while. I am really bushed. I was with our baby all day yesterday. Honey, your turn today.

我要躺下休息了。我太累了。昨天我陪兒子一天了。親愛的,今天到你了。

Judy: M-I-K-E!@#$#%^&!

麥克!嘰裏呱啦!

  關於美國日常的英語對話4

Jean: I thought Koreans were very traditional.

我以爲韓國人很傳統的。

Jaco: As far as I know, yes, they are. Why?

據我所知,是的啊。怎麼了?

Jean: In a Koean high school, many students were forced to celebrate graduation.

在一個韓國的高中,很多學生被迫慶祝畢業。

Jaco: I don’t see any problem with that.

不覺得這有什麼問題。

Jean: Let me finish. They were odered to be naked.

讓我說完。他們被迫要求裸體。

Jaco: really? Hope I had graduated there.

真的?我希望我在那兒畢業的。

Jean: Don’t you have a heart? They are teenagers.

你有沒有良心啊?他們是青少年哎。

Jaco: Seriously? I thought it was a joke.

真的?我還以爲你在開玩笑。

Jean: Very serious. Even the president chaired a meeting and gave commands to stop it.

很認真。總統都主持會議了,下命令阻止這種事情。

Jaco: Good for him. But I am curious about what could happen if Obama did that. Must be interesting.

應該的。但是我真的很好奇如果奧巴馬這麼做了,會有什麼樣的結果。肯定很有意思。


看了“關於美國日常的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.美國入境英語對話

2.生活英語情景對話:英倫生活和美國生活

3.有關日常簡單的英語對話

4.申請美國留學簽證常用英語

5.日常對話英語句子