當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英文口語中生病時該如何陳述症狀

英文口語中生病時該如何陳述症狀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.17W 次

你不舒服嗎? 

ing-bottom: 102.24%;">英文口語中生病時該如何陳述症狀

Are you feeling okay? *見到身體狀況不好的人時的問話。
Do you feel all right? 

你怎麼了? 
What's wrong? *wrong “身體不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎麼了?)
I'm not feeling well. (我覺得身體有點不對勁。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“問題”、“麻煩”。
Is everything all right? 

你的臉色真不好。 
You look pale. *pale“臉色不好的,沒有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的臉色很難看。沒事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有點兒累了。)
You don't look well. (你看上去身體不太好。) 

我覺得難受。 
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (我覺得難受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐會兒吧。)
I'm not feeling well.

你好像不太舒服。 
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。) 

她昏過去了。 
She passed out. 
*pass out“昏過去,失去知覺”。 

我覺得難受。 
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.

我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多長時間了?) 
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts.

隱隱作痛。 
I have a dull pain. 

鑽心地疼。
I have a sharp pain. 

一跳一跳地疼。 
I have a throbbing pain.
*throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。 

我感到巨痛。 
I have a piercing pain.
*pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

像針扎似地疼。 
I have a stabbing pain.
*stab“刺”、“針扎”。

我拉肚子了。 
I have diarrhea.
*diarrhea“拉肚子”。

我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning. 

血壓高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure.
*blood pressure“血壓”。

我頭疼。 
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎麼了?)
I have a headache. (我頭疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (我的頭像裂了似地疼。) 

我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
When did it start? (什麼時候開始的?)
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。) 

我頭暈目眩。 
I feel dizzy. 

我渾身沒勁。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired. 

我沒有一點兒食慾。
I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食慾”。
I don't have any appetite. (我沒有食慾。)
You should eat something. (那你也得吃點兒東西。)
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我沒什麼食慾。) 

我有點兒感冒。
I have a slight cold. 

我渾身發冷。 
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. (我渾身發冷。)
Here, wear my jacket. (給,穿上我的夾克吧。)

我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold. 

鼻子堵了。
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用於“鼻子不通氣”的時候。

我在流鼻涕。
I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。
My nose is running.
My nose won't stop running. 

我有點兒發燒。 
I have a bit of a fever.

我好像發燒了。
I think I have a fever.
I think I have a fever. (我好像發燒了。)
Let's check. (試試表。) 

我在發高燒。
I have a high temperature. 

我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.
I feel nauseous. 

好疼!/好燙! 
Ouch! *常用於感到突然的鑽心的疼痛和燙手時。
Ouch! (好疼!/好燙!)
Be careful! (小心點兒。)
Ow!
It hurts! 

癢癢。
It's itchy. 

啊嚏! 
Ahchoo!
Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)
Bless you. (多保重。) 

我腿骨折了。
I broke my leg.
What happened? (你怎麼了?)
I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。) 

要打多長時間石膏? 
How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。
How long will the cast be on? (要打多長時間石膏?)
One more month. (還得有一個月。) 

我把手給燙了。 
I burned my hand.
I burned my hand. (我把手給燙了。)
How did you burn your hand? (怎麼燙着的?) 

我崴腳了。 
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝關節等處的“挫傷、扭傷”,ankle爲踝關節。
I sprained my ankle. (我崴腳了。)
How? (怎麼弄的?)
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高爾夫球的時候崴的。)
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. (我崴腳了。)
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人來幫忙。) 

你把感冒傳染給我了。 
I caught a cold from you. 

我必須靜養。 
I must stay in bed.
*stay in bed 是慣用說法,“靜養休息”。

我肩膀痠痛。
I have stiff shoulders.
*肩膀“發酸、發緊”時用stiff來表示。
My shoulders are stiff. 

我眼睛發酸。 
My eyes are tired. 

有誰受傷了? 
Is somebody hurt?

活學活用纔是真,小e真誠推薦VIPABC的課程。

大家可以先免費試聽,反正試聽又不要錢……

有時間的話就點擊此處試試唄~


我退燒了。
My fever has gone down. 
我咳嗽不止。
I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。 
我嗓子疼。
My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。 
It's bleeding. 
我這兒割破了。 
I've got a cut here.
I have a cut here. 
好疼。
It hurts. 
我被蜜蜂蜇了。 
I got stung by a bee. 
我需要動手術嗎? 
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? (要動手術嗎?)
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想沒必要。)
Will I have to have an operation? 
要花很長時間嗎? 
Will it take long? 
我可以洗澡嗎? 
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe? 
我可以喝酒嗎? 
Is it okay to drink? *詢問醫生能否喝含有酒精的飲料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink? 
我一定要住院嗎? 
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “讓……住院”。 
你發燒嗎? 
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? (發燒嗎?)
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我沒有體溫計。)
Do you have a high temperature? 
我覺得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? (怎麼樣了?)
I feel better now. Thank you. (我覺得好多了,謝謝。) 
我覺得沒什麼好轉。
I don't feel any better.
I still don't feel well. 
你的病好了嗎? 
Are you alright again? *用於詢問別人的病是否康復。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again? 
他去世了。