當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第77期:撫慰

英語口語練習小對話 第77期:撫慰

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.26W 次

迷你對話:

英語口語練習小對話 第77期:撫慰

A:When I quarrel with my husband. He didn't evern try to cool me out.

我和丈夫吵架的時候,他連理都不理我。

B:It takes two to make a quarrel and it takes two to memd fences.

吵架和和好是雙方面的事情。

A:I was so angry that I could not keep cool. What I need is just an apology.

我太生氣了,一下冷靜不下來,我只想聽到一句道歉的話而已。

地道表達:

cool sb out

小編講解

改習語願意是指使馬在競賽後慢慢走動,知道停止出汗並得到放鬆。引申爲使某人消氣,冷靜下來,使逐漸放鬆,撫慰。

支持範例:

, I want you just to cool out.

現在,我希望你冷靜些。

se try to chill yourself out, sir, and tell me where you are and what has happened.

請冷靜下來,先生。告訴我你在哪裏,發生了什麼事?

he cooled out I brought him to reason by appealing to his sense of responsibility,

當他冷靜下來時,我喻之以責任感,使他明白道理。

Eg.I tried to cool her out but she was still very angry when she left.

想使她冷靜下來,但她走的時候還是很憤怒。

詞海拾貝:

rel with:和......吵架

's very sad when husbands and wives quarrel with each other.

夫妻間起口角是很不幸的事。

is good-natured and has never had a quarrel with anyone.

他脾氣很好,從不和任何人爭吵。

Eg.I have no quarrel with what you say.

我對你的話沒有反對意見。

Eg.I was attending to my business,but he pickcd a quarrel with me.

我在專心幹我的事,他卻向我找碴兒吵架。

a quarrel:吵架

mber it takes two to make a quarrel.

要記住吵架是一個巴掌拍不響的。

cool:保持冷靜,鎮定自若

to keep cool when you're in danger.

遇到危險時要保持冷靜。

main thing to remember, if the man starts any trouble, is to keep cool.

若是那傢伙開始找什麼麻煩,最緊要的就是保持冷靜。

can keep cool even under heavy pressure of anger .

即使是在十分氣憤的情況下她也能保持冷靜。