當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第154期:小心對待 節約使用

英語口語練習小對話 第154期:小心對待 節約使用

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9K 次

迷你對話:

英語口語練習小對話 第154期:小心對待 節約使用

A: Who is responsible for the accident? Is it Tony’s fault?

誰對這次事故負責?是Tony的錯嗎?

B: No. I don’t suppose he’s to blame. The man in the other car made a big mistake.

不,我認爲這不能怪他,另外那輛車的司機犯了大錯誤。

A: You mean Tony is the victim? No, I don’t think so. He’s equally responsible because he tried to overtake you.

你是說Tony是受害者?我不這樣看,因爲他想追上你,他也同樣要負責任。

B: Yeah. I think everyone should go easy on driving.

是呀,每個人在開車時要小心纔是。

地道表達:go easy on

解詞釋義:easy在這裏的意思是“(用作命令語)小心緩緩移動某事物”。短語go easy on是“對某人(某事)謹慎,從容或有節制”的意思。

支持範例:

Go easy on the cake——there isn't much left.

要節省點吃——蛋糕剩下不多了。

Go easy on the brandy——it's the last bottle!

白蘭地要省着喝——這是最後一瓶!

You should go easy on the boy, he's only young.

你應該對這孩子寬容些,他還小呢。

I know he made a mistake, but go easy on him.

我知道他是做了錯事,但是不用對他太苛刻。

詞海拾貝:

1.( be or hold ) responsible for:對......負責,承擔責任

Eg. If you originated your own projections, you were held responsible for them.

如果你提出自己的計劃,你得對它負責。

Eg. The holder of the office of chairman is responsible for arranging meeting.

作爲主席的人有責任安排好會議

Eg. He does not hold himself responsible for his wife's death.

他認爲他不應對他妻子的死負責。

Eg. I am responsible for the matter. None of other's business.

這件事由我負責, 跟旁人不相干。

2. make a mistake:犯錯誤

Eg. I've make a mistake about you. I'm sorry for that.

我一直對你有誤會,我對不起你。

Eg. Will you correct me if I make a mistake?

如果錯了請你給我改正,好嗎?

Eg. If we don't concentrate on our work we'll make a mistake.

我們如果不專心工作,就會出差錯。

Eg. You make a mistake to think that I would come to heel.

你認爲我會屈服,那你就錯了。