當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 英語900句美音版:第二冊[下]

英語900句美音版:第二冊[下]

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.76W 次

第二冊

英語900句美音版:第二冊[下]

六、 Talking About Yesterday 談論昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點起牀?
227. At about seven. 七點左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我聽見鬧鐘了,但我捱到九點才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,然後馬上起牀了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早飯。
232. I was just on time. 我剛好趕上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一會兒班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在牀上看雜誌。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我沒睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。

七、 Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,你好,真是你嗎?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高興再次見到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年沒見你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起來還是那麼漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間你好嗎?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來你很悲傷。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的寵物貓丟了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。
250. That's all right. 沒事兒。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯繫。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯繫哦。

八、 Talking About The Past 談論過去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我是鄰居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去你常和朋友釣魚嗎?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我們認識有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自從我上次來這裏已經有很長時間了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你見過史密斯先生嗎?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他們從去年開始一直都在做這個項目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的電視。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,火車已經開了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以爲他知道開會時間。
268. They had expected me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。

九、 Asking About The Address 詢問地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,傑克,你現在住哪兒?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可勝街203號。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那兒住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗怎麼樣?她在那兒住多久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且你也許會在那兒住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我們會很開心的。

十、 Asking Questions 提問題
286. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你們昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什麼時候來看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什麼時候買的車?
290. Who told you? 誰告訴你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
292. Why don't you agree? 你爲什麼不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嗎不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎麼過的?
295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麼樣?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信裏說什麼了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿這些書怎麼辦?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在幹嗎?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什麼嗎?