當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 英語900句美音版:第五冊[下]

英語900句美音版:第五冊[下]

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.36K 次

第五冊

英語900句美音版:第五冊[下]

六、 Things That Might Have Happened 可能發生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
我要是呆在家裏的話,假期會好過的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
自從我上次見到你以後你都在幹什麼?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
如果我昨天錢夠的話,我就買了那盒磁帶了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest so easily.
回過頭來看,我想我不應該如此輕易的放棄那次比賽。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的話就不會遲到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.
就算再考一次你也通不過。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.
就算你給了他更多的錢,他也還不清債務。
683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?
如果你昨天沒有出去野餐的話。你會幹什麼?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告訴了他。
685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你沒有欺騙我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
如果天氣好的話,我們就去公園了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
如果你沒有朝他揮手,他能看見你嗎?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本應該更努力的學習。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage.
我本想和老師爭論那個問題,但我沒有足夠的勇氣。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.
當我的父母去年出國的時候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。

七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 詢問喜歡和不喜歡的事
691. What's your favorite sport? 你最喜歡什麼運動?
692. I like football best. 我最喜歡足球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜歡的。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 釣魚和登山,你更喜歡哪一個?
695. Neither. 一個都不喜歡。
696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 蘋果,梨,香蕉,你最喜歡哪個?
697. He's crazy about Michael Jordan. 他瘋狂喜愛邁克·喬丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她討厭拳擊。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厭惡觀看拳擊。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她對服裝很有鑑賞力。
701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空閒時你喜歡幹什麼?
702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜歡收集郵票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜歡茶。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 這部電影你最不喜歡什麼?
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情願睡覺也不看這部電影。

八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。
706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你應該聽老師的話?
707. That's just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是這樣。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是個很好的嘗試,但並不完全正確。
710. That's rather disappointing. 真是讓人失望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
我認爲你的外套不值得這麼多錢。
712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要隨地吐痰行嗎?
713. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.
這只是一個建議,你可以不聽。
714. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.
如果你真想聽我的意見,我想你不應該退學。
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.
謝謝你的建議,但我得自己想想。
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him.
他誰的話也不聽,你勸他是在浪費時間。
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已經長大了,可以自己拿主意了。
718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起來並不令人滿意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎麼想?
720. I generally agree with you. 我大體上同意你的看法。 九、 Asking For Help 請別人幫忙
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我開門嗎?
722. With pleasure. 樂意幫忙。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意開窗嗎?
724. Not at all. 一點兒也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我買鉛筆?
726. Sure. 當然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一點兒錢嗎?
728. No problem. How much? 沒問題,你要多少?
729. I hope I'm not bothering you. 我希望我沒有打擾你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不會給你添太多麻煩。
731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感謝你的幫助。
732. I don't want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻煩你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 對不起,你能幫我個忙嗎?
734. I'd be glad to help. 我樂意幫忙。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄這封信嗎?

十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 準備旅行
736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前還有很多事情要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到銀行去取一下錢。
738. Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel.
旅行支票對於長途旅行很方便。
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什麼東西要向海關申報的嗎?
740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必須提前申請護照。
741. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 個人物品不需要關稅
742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.
等一個半小時吧,我們還得多準備些事物。
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我們應該叫貝蒂一起去嗎?
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你說的辦。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?
您能告訴我問訊處的電話號碼嗎?
746. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通車還是特快?
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我買了張臥鋪票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你訂票了嗎?
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.
如果不是你提起的話,我肯定想不到。
750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我會去機場送你。