當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正地道美語第287期(外教講解):退換商品

純正地道美語第287期(外教講解):退換商品

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 10K 次

A: Hi, I would like to return this TV.
您好,我想退掉這臺電視機。

ing-bottom: 47.03%;">純正地道美語第287期(外教講解):退換商品

B: Sure, do you have the receipt?
沒問題。您有發票嗎?

A: Yeah here you go. Actually I also want to return this keyboard.
有,給您。我還想把這個鍵盤也退了。

B: Ok. may I ask what is the reason for returning these products?
好的。我能不能問一句,您爲什麼要退掉這些?

A: The TV flickers a lot when I am watching a movie and at times the image is not very clear.
我看電影的時候電視屏幕閃得厲害。而且有時候圖像也不清晰。

B: I see, and what about the keyboard?
這樣子啊。那鍵盤呢?

A: I spilled some coffee on it and now it won't work.
我把咖啡灑在上面了,它就不能用了。

B: I am sorry sir, but we can only exchange or refund defective products, we cannot take responsibility for misuse or damages.
很抱歉,先生。我們不能就這樣爲您更換損壞的商品或退款。如果是人爲原因導致了損壞,我們不能負責。

A: Fine! I don't know why they make these things so delicate anyways.
好吧。真不明白他們爲什麼把這些東西做得這麼不結實。

重點講解

receipt n. 收據,發票
flicker v. 閃爍,顫動
She was reading by the flickering light of the candle.
她藉着閃爍的燭光讀書。
spill v. 潑,灑,濺
Who spilt ink on my notebook?
誰把墨水潑在我的筆記本上了?
refund v. 退還,歸還,退款
If the shoes do not wear well the shop will refund the money.
如果鞋不經穿,商店將退還你錢。
defective adj. 有缺陷的,缺損的,不完美的
misuse n./v. 誤用,濫用
It is wrong to misuse our natural resources.
濫用我們的自然資源是不對的。
delicate adj. 易碎的,纖弱的,嬌貴的
Take care with these delicate flowers.
當心這些嬌嫩的鮮花。