當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第3期:My Two Cents 我的看法

一分鐘英語 第3期:My Two Cents 我的看法

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute.

padding-bottom: 75%;">一分鐘英語 第3期:My Two Cents 我的看法
歡迎收聽本期的《一分鐘英語》。

If you have ever heard American English before, you have probably heard this phrase:

如果你以前聽過美語的話,你也許會聽到過這個短語:

That's Just My Two Cents.

這是我的兩分錢。(That's Just My Two Cents)

Does it make you wonder what pennies have to do with giving someone advice?

你是否覺得奇怪,這小錢和給別人意見有什麼關係呢?

Let's listen and find out.

讓我們來聽聽下面的對話,看看吧。

I love Nicklback.

我愛死五分錢樂隊了。

I think their music is really everybody does not like that's just my two cents.

我覺得他們的作品好無聊……我們都不喜歡他們……但是這只是我的拙見咯。(my two cents)

"My Two Cents" is a different way of saying "my opinion" or "my thoughts on the subject."

“My Two Cents”意思是這是我的看法,它是“my opinion”(我的意見)和“my thoughts on the subject”(我對這一話題的想法)的意思。

Two cents isn't a lot of money.

兩分錢不是什麼大錢。

Saying something is "just my two cents," is like saying that your opinion is important to you, but might not be worth much to someone else.

說某件事只是我的拙見(just my two cents),意思是我的意見對我自己很重要,但也許對其他人來說就沒有那麼大的價值了。

Not everyone will always agree with you, so saying this lets people konw that.

不是所有人的人都認同你,所以只是說說讓大家知道而已。

And that's English in a Minute.

以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》。