當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第46期:A Bad Taste in My Mouth 不是一段好回憶

一分鐘英語 第46期:A Bad Taste in My Mouth 不是一段好回憶

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.14K 次

Welcome to English in a Minute, where we teach you all about idioms in American English.

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">一分鐘英語 第46期:A Bad Taste in My Mouth 不是一段好回憶
歡迎收聽本期的《一分鐘英語》,在這裏我們將告訴您一些美語中的俚語

There are times when something occurs and you might say, "This left a bad taste in my mouth."

有些時候發生了某事,你可能會說,“在我嘴裏留下了不好的味道”

What does this phrase mean?

這是什麼意思呢?

A bad taste in my mouth.

A bad taste in my mouth.(我嘴裏有不好的味道,意即不好的記憶)

Hey, how was your vacation?

嘿,假期怎麼樣?

It was great. But we had all of money stolen from our hotel room.

棒極了。但是在旅店時,我們錢都被偷光了。

Oh, I am sorry to hear that.

噢,真不幸。

I konw, the whole thing left a really bad taste in my mouth.

我知道,這真不是一段好回憶。(A bad taste in my mouth.)

If something leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth, you feel there is something wrong about the situation.

如果某事給你留下了一個bad taste(壞味道),意思就是你對該件事的感覺很不好。

It gives you an unpleasant feeling or memory.

它給你不舒服的感覺,或者留下一段不好的記憶。

Of course, you also can eat something that literally leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

當然,也可以指字面上的意思,即吃到味道很糟糕的東西。

Either way, if something leaves a bad taste in your mouth, it isn't good.

不管怎樣,如果某事“在你嘴裏留下不好的味道”這都不是什麼好事。

And that's English in a Minute.

以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》。