當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第89期:Head Over Heels 神魂顛倒

一分鐘英語 第89期:Head Over Heels 神魂顛倒

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.56W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目。

This expression has been in the English Language for hundreds of years. Head Over Heels

這個表達已經在英語語言裏存在數百年了。神魂顛倒

Anna, thank you so much for introducing me to Caroline!

安娜,非常感謝你把我介紹給了卡洛琳!

Our first date went so well! I am head over heels in love right now!

我們的第一次約會進行地非常順利!我現在已經神魂顛倒,沉溺於愛河中了!

一分鐘英語 第89期:Head Over Heels 神魂顛倒

I'm just glad to see you so happy!

看見你這麼快樂,我真開心!

I want to climb the highest mountain and shout, 'Caroline, will you marry me?!'

我想登上最高的山峯然後大喊,"卡洛琳,你願意嫁給我嗎?!"

Wow, you've got it bad.

哇,你得了相思病。

But before you ask her to marry you… maybe you should ask her out on a second date.

但是在你讓她嫁給你之前…你可能需要約她進行第二次約會。

To be "head over heels" means to be so excited about something that you want to turn cartwheels, or turn upside down.

"神魂顛倒"指對某事感到特別興奮,以至於你想要做個側手翻,或是做倒立。

In our example, Jonathan is SO head over heels in love with Anna's friend, Caroline, he wants to marry her!

在今天的例子中,喬納森沉溺於和安娜朋友卡洛琳的愛情當中,他想要娶她!

And that's English in a Minute.

以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》!