當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第166期:Wiggle Room 餘地

一分鐘英語 第166期:Wiggle Room 餘地

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.01K 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

Wiggle room sounds like a place you go to wiggle. Wiggle Room

Wiggle room聽起來像是一個你用來扭動身體的地方。迴旋餘地

Hey, if you're going camping this weekend, let Mark know by tomorrow.

嘿,如果這週末你計劃去露營,那麼在明天之前告訴馬克。

He needs to know how many cabins to rent.

他需要知道出租多少木屋。

I'm still not sure if I'm going.

我還不確定是否去。

I like camping. But I have a bunch of stuff to do around the house this weekend.

我喜歡露營。但是這週末我有一大堆事兒要在家附近做。

Well, for now, why don't you tell him you're going?

好吧,眼下你爲什麼不告訴他你會去呢?

That way, you have some wiggle room. You can always change your mind later.

那樣你就有迴旋餘地。你之後可以隨時改變想法。

Good idea.

好主意。

padding-bottom: 62.33%;">一分鐘英語 第166期:Wiggle Room 餘地

To wiggle is to make little movements from side to side.

擺動指做出略微的移動,從一邊到另一邊。

If you are stuck in a tight place, you can wiggle yourself out.

如果你身陷困境,你可以擺脫它。

To have wiggle room,means you are able to make small changes to a plan or schedule.

有迴旋餘地是指你能夠在某個計劃或安排上做出小小改變。

Wiggle room gives you freedom to change your mind.

迴旋餘地讓你有了改變主意的自由空間。

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是今天的《一分鐘英語》欄目!