當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 想知道前一個人在搜什麼?“神祕搜索”告訴你

想知道前一個人在搜什麼?“神祕搜索”告訴你

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.61W 次

Most of us have shiftily looked something up on Google that we'd rather keep private.

曾經偷偷用谷歌搜索過不爲人知的小祕密?我們大多都經歷過吧。

From slightly embarrassing medical issues, naff guilty-pleasure pop songs, to researching issues which are personal to you, the search engine never judges you.

因爲搜索引擎的好處在於,無論你搜什麼——小到些許難爲情的內科雜症,低俗卻酸爽的流行樂,大到與個人隱私相關的事宜,它都絕不會戴有色眼鏡來看你。

We're not here to judge, either. What you look up on Google is your business.

它不會,我們也不會。畢竟,這是你的個人隱私。

Sort of.

不過,這事兒也沒法打包票。

There is in fact a way of finding out what the person just before you searched.

如今的確有方法查出,前一個用戶在搜什麼。

Here's how it works.

操作流程是這樣的。

想知道前一個人在搜什麼?“神祕搜索”告訴你

The tool is called Mystery Search and while there's no way of knowing who that person is, it does throw up their results.

這裏我們用到一個工具,那就是神祕搜索器,通過它,雖無法確定搜索人身份,但卻能看見此人的搜索內容和結果。

So when you type something in, the person after you will be able to see what that was.

所以說,如果用了“神祕”搜索,你之後的用戶會看見你的隱私哦。

For example, we were daydreaming about dinner, so decided to look up some inspiration.

比如說,有一天,我們正在幻想自己晚餐吃什麼,於是決定上網搜搜尋找靈感。

And got, er, whatever this is.

然而,我們這次用的是神祕搜索器,呃,這搜索結果到底是什麼鬼……

A search for flowers which bloom in winter got us a result for how old Tom Hardy is (39 in case you were wondering), but the possibilities are endless and capable of being VERY weird - worryingly so sometimes.

此外,用它來搜索“冬季盛開的花有哪些”得到的答案卻是“湯姆?哈迪的年齡”(39歲,如果你好奇的話),當然,這還只是小意思,你還會看到無數千奇百怪的搜索結果,要多怪有多怪,有時甚至到了讓人擔憂的地步。

Because now people are cottoning on to this tool, they're having some fun with it.

現如今大家已熟知“神祕”的功能,所以一直樂此不疲地拿它找樂子。

Taking to Reddit to share what the Mystery Search churned up for them, users revealed the results they got.

用戶們在紅迪網上分享自己都用“神祕”搜索翻出來些什麼內容。

There were alarming ones.

有格外扎眼的內容:

"I got 'how to join KKK,'" someone disturbingly revealed.

某用戶忐忑道:“我搜到的是如何加入3K黨”。

There were nonsense ones.

有些則比較無厘頭。

'I spent ages pondering before going for 'origin of shiver me timbers'. I got 'lol lol lol'"

一名用戶寫道:“我想了很久才決定搜shiver me timbers(嚇老子一跳)這個短語的出處,結果我得到的搜索結果是三個大笑的縮略語。”

Better luck next time.

只能祝這位用戶下次好運。

Other results were 'sexy Pikachu', 'text me pictures of Chewbacca' and someone in Russia who is worried about what's eating wild and domestic raccoons.

還有諸如“性感皮卡丘”、“給我發些楚巴卡的圖片”這樣的搜索結果,某俄羅斯用戶甚至關心野生和馴養的浣熊吃什麼。

There is of course a downside to the Mystery Search fun. Some results probably aren't the sort of thing you want on your internet history.

當然了,神祕搜索歡樂多,隱患也多。總有一些搜索記錄是你不願被他人窺見的。

Take it from Redditor FlyAwayWithMeTomorrow, who said, "I'm stopping due to possibly highly legally questionable material showing up for my ISP in a search."

正如紅迪網某ID爲“明天老子帶你飛”的用戶表示:“我要停用它了,有一次搜索時我的服務器居然跳出了一些嚴重違法的內容。”