當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 谷歌搜索最火的20個問題:一個比一個喪病

谷歌搜索最火的20個問題:一個比一個喪病

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.95W 次

谷歌搜索最火的20個問題:一個比一個喪病

谷歌搜索TOP20的問題,一個比一個無語,一個比一個喪病……

1. Am I Pregnant? Monthly Searches: 90,500
1. 月搜索量爲9萬500次的問題是:我懷孕了?
It looks like Google has replaced a pregnancy test for more than 90,000 women each month!
每個月有超過9萬名女性谷歌這個問題,就好像谷歌已取代了驗孕。

2. How Do I Get Home? Monthly Searches: 49,500
2. 月搜索量達4萬9500次的問題是:我咋回家?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, ask Google this question and you'll be met with a box which asks 'Where's Home?'
也許不出意外,谷歌這個問題的你會看到一個窗口彈出,問你“家在哪?”

3. Are Aliens Real? Monthly Searches: 49,500
3. 月搜索量爲4萬9500次的問題是:外星人是真實存在的麼?
With NASA having claimed we'll find alien life by 2025, it seems that almost 50,000 people each month are eager to find out the truth!
有美國國家航空航天局聲稱到2025年我們會找到外星人,這麼看來,每月將近有5萬人在迫不及待地找出真相。

4. Does Farting Burn Calories? Monthly Searches: 49,500
4. 月搜索量達4萬9500次的問題是:放屁能燃燒卡路里麼?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could burn calories from passing wind? Unfortunately, the claim that it burns 67 calories are false.
如果放屁能燃燒卡路里那不是太好了麼?可惜的是…放屁相當於燃燒67卡的傳言不實。

5. When Will I Die? Monthly Searches: 49,500
5. 月搜索量達4萬9500次的問題:我什麼時候會死?
Who knew Google was now able to foretell the future?
誰又知道如今的谷歌可以預言未來了?!

6. Why Do Men Have Nipples? Monthly Searches: 22,200
6. 月搜索量爲2萬2200次的問題:爲什麼男人們有乳頭?
We all know they have them but it seems a fairly large number of people each month waste a little bit of time trying to find out why men have nipples!
是人都知道男人有乳頭,然而似乎每個月都有好大一部分人會花些時間試圖找到這個問題的答案!

7. Do Penguins Have Knees? Monthly Searches: 18,100
7. 月搜索量達1萬8100次的問題:企鵝有膝蓋麼?
Does it really matter whether or not penguins have knee?
企鵝是否有膝蓋真的那麼重要麼?

8. Why Are We Here? Monthly Searches: 8,100
8.月搜索量爲8100次的問題是:我們爲什麼活着?
Getting a little philosophical now, aren’t we?
現在問題變得有點哲學了,不是嗎?

9. Is The Tooth Fairy Real? Monthly Searches: 8,100
9. 月搜索量爲8100次的問題是:牙仙是真真切切存在的麼?
This is a little bit like asking if Santa is real… of course the tooth fairy is real! You’ve always had a coin left under your pillow in return for a tooth haven’t you?
這就好比問聖誕老人是真的麼…當然真的有牙仙了!你總會在換牙齒的時候在枕頭下面發現一顆牙不是嗎?

10. Do Pigs Sweat? Monthly Searches: 8,100
10. 月搜索量爲8100次的問題是:豬會流汗麼?
Why, oh why, would anyone care or even want to know whether or not pigs sweat?
天啊!爲什麼!爲什麼會有人問或是想知道到底豬會不會流汗???

11. Does My Bum Look 40? Monthly Searches: 8,100
11. 月搜索量爲8100次的問題是:我的腚看着有40麼?
‘Of course it doesn’t!’ is the answer over 8,000 women each month want Google to tell them when asking whether their bum looks.
40.每個月都有超過8000名女性會谷歌這個問題,答案是“當然沒有40了!”

12. Is The World Flat? Monthly Searches: 5,400
12. 月搜索量達5400次的問題是:世界是平的麼?
Did these people not study geography at school?
這些人就沒有在學校好好學地理麼?

13. Am I A Psycho? Monthly Searches: 5,400
13. 月搜索量爲5400次的問題是:我是神經病麼?
Good old ‘Dr Google’ strikes again… this time, in the guise of a psychiatrist.
親愛又尊敬的“谷歌醫生”再次發難了…這次他假扮成一名精神科醫生。

14. Why Won’t My Car Start? Monthly Searches: 4,400
14. 月搜索量達4400次的問題是:爲什麼我的汽車不能發動了?
And now Google’s disguised itself as mechanic…
好了,這次谷歌又僞裝成了一名技工…

15. Do Men Have Periods? Monthly Searches: 3,600
15. 月搜索量爲3600次的問題是:男人們會來姨媽麼?
So it seems that the same people who paid no attention in geography at school also failed biology?
似乎在學校不怎麼好好學地理的那些人和這次生物不及格的人是同一批呀!

16. Do Worms Have Eyes? Monthly Searches: 2,900
16. 月搜索量達2900次的問題是:蚯蚓有眼睛麼?
Does it really matter if worms have eyes?
蚯蚓有沒有眼睛真的重要麼?

17. Can A Men Get Pregnant? Monthly Searches: 2,900
17. 月搜索量達2900次的問題是:男人能懷孕麼?
What on earth are they teaching (or not teaching as the case may be) kids in school these days?
到底現在的孩子上學學了些什麼?(又或是像這個問題體現的那樣,他們的學校有哪些是沒教過的?

18. What Happens If You Drink Blood? Monthly Searches: 880
18. 月搜索量爲880次的問題是:飲血的後果會是什麼?
We can only assume that Twilight is to blame for almost a thousand winnable vampires each month wondering about the safety of drinking blood!
對於這每月將近100名想變成吸血鬼卻擔心飲血是否安全的人兒,我們也只能想到始作俑者是《暮光之城》了。

19. Can I Marry My Cousin? Monthly Searches: 880
19. 月搜索量有880次的問題是:我能娶/嫁我的表姐(妹)/兄(弟)麼?
Really?! That’s 10,560 people each year considering popping the question to their cousin!
真的麼?!這個問題每年都有10560人糾結!

20. Why Does My Boss Hate Me? Monthly Searches: 170
20. 月搜索量達770次的問題是:爲什麼我的老闆不喜歡我?
Why don’t you ask him yourself?
爲什麼你自己不去問他呢?