當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 易朗誦的英文詩品析

易朗誦的英文詩品析

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.06W 次

自然是人類生命與智慧的源泉,詩歌是凝鑄感性與智慧的最完美的文學體裁。下面小編整理了易朗誦的英文詩,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">易朗誦的英文詩品析
  易朗誦的英文詩品析

杳杳寒山道

杳杳寒山道

Long, Long the Pathway to Cold Hill

寒山

杳杳寒山道,

Long, Long the pathway to cold Hill;

落落冷澗濱。

Drear, drear the waterside so chill.

啾啾常有鳥,

Chirp, chirp, I often hear the bird,

寂寂更無人。

Mute, mute, nobody says a word.

淅淅風吹面,

Gust by gust winds caress my face;

紛紛雪積身。

Flake on flake snow covers all trace.

朝朝不見日,

From day to day the sun won't swing;

歲歲不知春。

From year to year I know no spring.

——英譯許淵衝

  經典的易朗誦的英文詩

張繼《楓橋夜泊》

Mooring by Maple Bridge At Night

(唐)張繼 許淵衝譯

月落烏啼霜滿天,

At moonset cry the crows, streaking the frosty sky;

江楓漁火對愁眠。

Dimly lit fishing boats'neath maples sadly lie.

姑蘇城外寒山寺,

Beyond the city wall, form Temple of Cold Hill.

夜半鐘聲到客船。

Bells break the ship-borne roamer's dream and midnight still.

  關於易朗誦的英文詩

請珍惜你那些"可人"的朋友

A Friend is (from A to Z)

Accepts you as you are

接受原本的你

Believes in "you"

相信你這個人

Calls you just to say "Hi"

打電話給你只是想說聲"嗨"

Doesn't give up on you

從不放棄對你的信心

Envisions the whole of you

預期你總是盡全力

Forgives your mistakes

原諒你的過錯

Gives unconditionally

無條件地付出

Helps you

幫助你

Invites you over

邀請你

Jest "be" with you

靜靜地在你的身旁

Keeps you close at heart

靠近你的心

Loves you for who you are

因你本來的樣子而愛你

Makes a difference in your life

使你的生活與以往不同

Never judges

從不評價你

Offers support

支持你

Picks you up

扶你一把

Quiets your fears

止息你的恐懼

Raises your spirits

鼓舞你的心靈

Says nice things about you

跟別人述說你好的一面

Tells you the truth when you need to hear it

當需要時會告訴你實情

Understands you

瞭解你

Values you

重視你

Walks beside you

與你同行

X-plain things you don't understand

爲你解惑

Yells when you won't listen

當你不理智時叫醒你

Zaps you back to reality

把你拉回現實

Maybe you have many friend, But how many of them can finish A to Z?

也許你有很多“朋友”,但真正能做到 A 到 Z 的又有幾個呢?

Please have good care for your good friends.

請珍惜你身邊的好朋友!

Show your friends how much you care.

告訴你的朋友你有多在乎他們。