當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 簡單的英語小詩歌朗誦

簡單的英語小詩歌朗誦

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.83K 次

英語詩歌的特點和其他語言詩歌的特點一樣,都是形象的語言和富於音樂性的語言。小編精心收集了簡單的英語小詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">簡單的英語小詩歌朗誦
  簡單的英語小詩歌篇1

早晨醒來那刻的悟道

若你早晨醒來

with more health than illness,

擁有的健康大於不適

you are more blessed than the

比百萬行將就木之人

million who won't survive the week.

你更有福氣。

If you have never experienced

若你從未經歷過

the danger of battle,

戰役的危險,

the loneliness of imprisonment,

鐵窗後的孤寂

the agony of torture or

被凌虐的痛苦,或是

the pangs of starvation,

飢餓的折磨

you are ahead of 20 million people

你超前了

around the world.

全球2千萬人

If you attend a church meeting

若你參加教堂聚會

without fear of harassment,

無需害怕騷擾、

arrest, torture, or death,

被捕、凌虐、或死亡,

you are more blessed than almost

你的福氣比起幾乎

three billion people in the world.

30億人更有福氣

If you have food in your refrigerator,

若你冰箱裏有食物

clothes on your back, a roof over

身上有衣服、頭上

your head and a place to sleep,

有屋頂、有地方可睡

you are richer than 75% of this world.

你比全球3/4人口富有

  簡單的英語小詩歌篇2

I am not Yours 我不屬於你

I am not yours, not lost in you,

Not lost, although I long to be

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

我不屬於你,也沒有沉迷於你,

沒有,儘管我是如此希冀

像正午的蠟燭融化,

像雪花融匯在大海里。

You love me, and I find you still

A spirit beautiful and bright,

Yet I am I, who long to be

Lost as a light is lost in light.

你愛我,我也知道

你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗。

可我就是我,渴望着

像光一樣迷失在光裏。

Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

Swept by the tempest of your love,

A taper in a rushing wind.

啊,將我深深地拋進愛裏吧,

滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

捲入你愛的暴風雨,

做狂風中的纖燭一支。

  簡單的英語小詩歌篇3

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝


看了“簡單的英語小詩歌”的人還看了:

1.英語詩歌朗誦簡單精選

2.簡短的英語詩歌朗誦精選

3.簡單英語詩歌朗誦精選

4.關於簡單的英語詩歌朗誦

5.簡單英語詩歌朗誦大全