當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 收到禮物時,除了thank you,還能說什麼?

收到禮物時,除了thank you,還能說什麼?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

收到禮物時,除了thank you,還能說什麼?

1.送禮

非正式表達:你可以在給親密朋友、家人或愛人送禮物時使用。

I got you something. I hope you like it.

我給你買了東西。希望你喜歡。


Look what I have for you!

看我爲你準備了什麼!


I thought you might like this for ...

我覺得你會喜歡這個…


Happy Birthday! [Happy Anniversary!] Here's a little gift/present for you.

生日快樂![紀念日快樂!]這是給你的小禮物。


[Handing present to someone] Enjoy!

[把禮物遞給某人]享用吧!


It's only something small, but I hope you like it.

只是一些小東西,但我希望你喜歡。


Here's a little present for you.

這是給你的小禮物。


Guess what I bought you!

猜猜我給你買了什麼!


正式表達:在正式場合(如婚禮或商務晚宴)贈送禮物的常用短語:

[Name] I'd like to give you this present/gift.

[姓名]我想給你這個禮物。


[Name], This is a present that I/we/staff/got you.

[姓名]這是我/我們/員工/給你的禮物。


I'd like to present you with this ... [very formal, used when giving an award or special present]

我想給你這個…[非常正式,在頒發獎品或特別禮物時使用]


In the name of [xyz], I'd like to give you this present. [also very formal]

以[XYZ]的名義,我想給你這個禮物。[也非常正式]


Here is a token of our appreciation.

這是我們的心意。


2.收禮

當有人送你禮物時,你真正需要的英語短語是微笑地說一句真誠的“謝謝”。但爲了避免太平淡,你還可以用下面的說法:

Thank you so much!

非常感謝


That's so kind!

你太好了!


You shouldn't have!

你本不必送的!


Thank you! It's beautiful.

感謝你!太美了。


I love it! I'll put it on / hang it up [etc.] immediately.

我好喜歡它!我馬上把它掛上。


That is so thoughtful of you. It matches my ... perfectly!

你真體貼。它很配我的…完美!


How did you know I've always wanted a ... to go with my...?

你怎麼知道我一直想要…配我的…?


Thank you. I really needed a ...

謝謝您。我真的需要…


Fantastic! I've been thinking about getting a ...

棒極了!我一直在想能有一個...


This is exactly what I needed. Now, I can ...

這正是我需要的。現在,我就可以…


How kind of you! I've always wanted to see ... in concert / at the movies / at an exhibition.

你真是太好了!我一直想看…音樂會/電影/展覽。


Wow! This is a dream come true! Tickets for ...

真的!這真是夢想成真!...的門票。


Thank you so much! I've hoped/wanted to travel to ... for a long time.

非常感謝!我希望/想去…旅遊很久了。