當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:學會和解

雙語美文:學會和解

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.12W 次

The word 'adjustment' seems very weird

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">雙語美文:學會和解

和解,這個詞聽起來很彆扭


but please believe me

但請相信我


adjustment is the key of happiness .

和解是幸福的關鍵


Always make your point,

如果你一味表達自己的觀點


just think about yourself,

只想着自己


being selfish etc.

總是自私自利


Being selfish is good for a moment,

自私可能會讓你一時感到暢快


but being selfish means making distance with everybody,

但自私也意味着與每個人都保持距離


with friends, family.

與朋友和家人保持距離


Being selfish means hurting others unnecessary .

自私意味着不必要的傷害別人


Adjustments means you truly love a person or your family.

而和解卻意味着你真心愛一個人,愛你的家庭


Non-adjustments means you are selfish.

不接受和解,意味着你的自私


Adjustments means giving respect

和解意味着付出尊重


and Non-adjustments means you live only for yourself.

不接受和解,意味着你只爲自己而活


Adjustments means creating a happy family

和解意味着你可以建立幸福的家庭


and good atmosphere around you

在你周圍營造歡樂的氛圍


and Non-adjustments means hurting everybody for your own sake.

而不接受和解則意味着出於自己的目的去傷害他人


Adjustment is tough ,

和解是一件困難的事情


it is very hard to go against your wish for others happiness

違背自己的心意,卻要考慮他人的福祉,這的確很難


but believe me

但,請相信我


this tough course gives you a lifetime happiness

這艱難的一課,會給你帶來一生幸福


and lots of blessings .

和無數祝福


If you will not adjust,

如果你不和解


nothing will happen,

什麼都不會改變


things will go as they are going.

事情會只會自然的發展下去


your happiness will be lost somewhere.

你的幸福會在某處失去


We have to learn to adjust

我們必須學會和解


because it is a part of a life

因爲這是生活的一部分


and of course

顯然


we are not living on this planet alone.

我們不是生活在這個星球上唯一的人


People are adjusting with us

其他人也要學着與我和解


so do we have to.

我們也要學會如此


In short,

簡而言之


I would like to say that

我想要說


if want to be loved by everyone

如果你想要身邊的人愛你


then you have to learn to adjust,

那麼,你就要學會和解


either the day is not too far

若非如此,總有一天你會發現


when you will be alone in your life.

你的生活中孤身一人


How much you adjust,

只要做出一點和解


you will be flooded with friends

你就會被親朋好友包圍


because non-adjusting people always remain alone,

因爲不去和解的人永遠都孤單


frustrated ,

備受挫折


depressed etc.

深陷抑鬱


Happiness always gain in giving happiness.

幸福都是從給予幸福中獲得的


Learn to adjust

學着和解


if you want to be happy.

如果你想要獲得幸福


Always making others adjust for you

如果你總是強迫其他人爲了你和解


means grabbing their happiness in your stubbornness

這意味着你把其他人的幸福操縱在你的固執之中


but remember one thing also,

但你還應該記住一件事


no one should always adjust.

沒有人應該永遠妥協


Remember one thing as well

記住一件事


that don't always adjusts

不要一味的和解


because always making adjustments

因爲一味的與他人和解


means reducing your price in others eyes.

會讓你在他人眼中掉價


If you want to be loved then learn to adjust.

如果你想要被愛,學會和解


If you want to be flooded with friends learn to adjust.

如果你想被朋友包圍,學會和解


If you want to be happy then learn to adjust.

如果你想獲得幸福,學會和解