雙語愛情美文魚和水的故事
魚離開了水,就生活不了的,接下來,小編給大家準備了雙語愛情美文魚和水的故事,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。
Fish says to Water: I am crying all the time, but you never know, because im in the water.
魚對水說:我整天哭泣,不過你看不見我的眼淚,因爲我在水中。
Water says: I know, because you are in my heart all the time.
水對魚說;我能感覺到你的眼淚,因爲你在我心中。
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Can you see my lonely tears?
我不是魚,你也不是水。你能看見我寂寞的眼淚嗎?
Fish says to Water: I will never leave you, because I can't live without you.
魚對水說:我永遠不會離開你,因爲離開你,我無法生存。
Water says: I know, but if your heart is missing?
水對魚說:我知道,可是如果你的心不在呢?
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I won't leave you, because I love you.
我不是魚,你也不是水。我不離開你是因爲我愛你。
But, am I in your heart?
可是,你的心裏有我嗎?
Fish says to Water: Im so lonely, because I only can live in the water.
魚對水說:我很寂寞,因爲我只能待在水中。
Water says: I know, because your loneliness is in my heart.
水對魚說:我知道,因爲我的心裏裝着你的寂寞。
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I'm lonely, because Im missing you.
我不是魚,你也不是水。我寂寞是因爲我思念你。
But, can you feel it?
可是,遠方的你能感受到嗎?
Fish says to Water: If there is not the fish in the water, then what is else left here?
魚對水說:如果沒有魚,那水裏還會剩下什麼?
Water says: If you were not here, then how I was?
水對魚說:如果沒有你,那又怎麼會有我?
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I will still living very well without your love.
我不是魚,你也不是水。沒有你的愛,我依然會好好的活。
But, living very well does not mean forget.
可是,好好的活並不代表我可以把你忘記。
Fish says to Water: I cant go outside to see the world is the biggest regret in my life.
魚對水說:一輩子不能出去看看外面的世界,是我最大的遺憾。
Water says: I cant let you give up this idea is my biggest defeat in my life.
水對魚說:一輩子不能打消你的這個念頭,是我最大的失敗。
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Now I just want a promise for a whole life.
我不是魚,你也不是水。現在的我只想要一個一輩子的承諾。
But, can you burden it?
可是,你負擔得起嗎?
Fish says to Water: Am I the first fish in your whole life?
魚對水說:在你的一生中,我是第幾條魚?
Water says: you are not the first fish in the water, butyou are the first fish in my heart.
水對魚說:你不是在水中的第一條魚,但卻是在我心中的第一條。
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Both of us are not the first person to each other.
我不是魚,你也不是水。可是,你知道嗎?你卻是我第一個想嫁的人。
But, you know? You are the first one who makes me take care of.
可是,你知道嗎?你卻是我第一個想嫁的人。
Fish says to Water: Can you belive fall in love at first sight?
魚對水說:你相信一見鍾情嗎?
Water says: The moment when I wake up to you are a fish, I already knew you will swim to my heart.
水對魚說:當我意識到你是魚的那一刻,就知道你會游到我的心裏。
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I think I wouldn't love you for long, because it's love at first sight.
我不是魚,你也不是水。我以爲我對你的愛不會長久,因爲那是一見鍾情。
But I'm wrong, love is like the wine, store it longer and longer, it will be aromatic more and more.
可是,我錯了,感情如酒,越封越濃越長久。
Fish says to Water: Why do I ask and you answer every time?
魚對水說:爲什麼每次都是我問你答?
Water says: Because I like that you understand my heart during the interlocution.
水對魚說:因爲我喜歡在問答中讓你瞭解我的心。
I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Why you always let me wait?
我不是魚,你也不是水。爲什麼你總是讓我等待?
Don't you know, Wait=Lost belief=Give up?
難道你不知道,等待=失去信心=放棄。
If I'm the fish, you are the water, how nice that is?
如果我是魚,而你是水,那該多好!
The water always know the fish's idea, because the fish in the heart of the water.
水永遠都知道魚的想法,因爲魚在水心裏。
But I'm not the fish, you are not the water.
但是我不是魚,你也不是水。
You never know my love, maybe I'm not in your heart at all.
你永遠都不知道我的愛,因爲我也許根本就不在你的心裏……
If I'm the fish, you are the water.
如果我是魚,你就是水。
Can I swim to your heart......
我可以遊向你的心底嗎……
擴展:觀光旅遊常用詞匯
旅遊公司 tourism company
團體旅遊 group tour
包價旅遊/跟團旅遊 package tour
春遊 spring outing
秋遊 autumn outing/fall excursion
蜜月旅行 honeymoon tour/bridal tour
境外旅遊 overseas tour
中國國家旅遊局 China National Tourism Administration
國際旅行社 international travel service
旅行社 travel agency /travel service
一日遊 one-day sightseeing
持證導遊 licensed tourist guide
導遊翻譯 guide interpreter
實習導遊 student guide
導遊手冊 tourist brochure
自然景觀 natural scenery
人文景觀 places of cultural and historical interest
旅遊景點 tourist attractions/scenic spots
山水風光 landscape
名勝古蹟 scenic spots and historical sites
避暑勝地 summer resort
度假勝地 holiday resort
避暑山莊 mountain resort
古建築羣 ancient architectural complex
巖洞 cavern
溶洞 water-eroded cave
石灰石洞 limestone cave
石筍 stalagmite
鐘乳石 stalactite
瀑布 waterfall/cascade
溫泉 hot spring
皇陵 emperor's tomb
石窟 grotto
亭閣 pavilion
塔 tower/pagoda
廊 corridor
石肪 stone boat
堤 causeway
湖心亭 mid-lake pavilion
水榭 waterside pavilion
蓮花池 lotus pond
曲徑 winding path
天主教大教堂 cathedral
尼姑庵 Buddhist nunnery
佛教聖地 Buddhist sacred land
皇城 imperial city
御花園 imperial garden
行宮 temporary imperial palace
四大金剛 the Four Guardians
十八羅漢the Eighteen Disciples of the Buddha
出土文物 unearthed cultural relics
兵馬俑 the Qin terracotta army/the terracotta warriors and horses
古玩 antique/curio
手工藝品 handicraft
木雕 wood carving
竹雕 bamboo carving
浮雕 sculpture in relief/relief carving
藤條製品 wickerwork
雕漆器 carved lacquer ware
刺繡品 embroidery
蘇繡 Suzhou embroidery
掛毯 tapestry
字畫卷軸 scroll of calligraphy and painting
國畫 traditional Chinese painting
山水畫 landscape painting
水墨畫 ink painting
保存完好 well preserved
工藝精湛 exquisite workmanship
獨具匠心 original design/unique pattern
造型美觀 gracefully shaped
千顏萬色、多姿多彩 of all hues and postures
綿延山巒 rolling ranges
景色如畫 picturesque
景色宜人 soothing vista
風光緒麗 most gorgeous scene
百花競放 Hundreds of flowers contend to blossom
奇峯羅列 rows of perilous peaks exhibiting a great variety of shapes
拔地而起 to rise abruptly from the ground
光怪陸離 grouped into grotesque and colorful forms
賞心悅目 a feast to the eye
園林建築 garden architecture
人如潮涌 with throngs of people milling around
空前絕後 to have no parallel in history
天下無雙 second to none