當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:抓緊!溜走的時間

雙語美文:抓緊!溜走的時間

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.87K 次

Imagine today in 2029 - 10 years from now.

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">雙語美文:抓緊!溜走的時間

想象一下,如果現在是十年後,2029年


You will still be you,

你還是你自己


except you will have changed.

不過你已經有所改變


Think back the 2009 version of you

回想一下2009年的你


and I bet you will struggle to recognise that person.

我相信,你一定幾乎認不出那個人了


Regardless of whether you are consciously changing

無論你是否意識到自己的變化


- you are changing whether you want to or not.

無論你是否想要改變,改變已經存在了


We overestimate what we can achieve in a week

我們常常高估自己能在一週內完成的工作


and underestimate what we can achieve in a year.

又常常低估我們能在一年裏做成的事情


Habits are easy to stick to

養成一個新習慣很容易


while we're in the ‘honeymoon week'

特別是我們處在對某種習慣的“蜜月期”的時候


but the real change occurs when you try stick to them for a year.

但是,只有你堅持一年的時間,你纔會看到真正的變化


In 10 years time

十年之後


you will be living a completely different life.

你的生活會跟現在決然不同


You may start a family

或許你已經成家立業


or be on a new career path

或者開始了新的事業


and you may even be the boss of your own company.

甚至,你有可能已經是自己公司的老闆


Don't get stuck in the trap of "sorting things out later"

別老想着“日後再來理性頭緒”,這只是一個陷住你的泥潭


or thinking that you have tonnes of time.

也別想着你的時間無窮無盡


We are already 60% of the way through 2019

我們已經度過了2019年大部分的時間


and the year will be over before you know it.

在你尚未意識到的時候,這一年就要結束


Start by improving 1% per day

每天做出1%的改進


and it will compound.

你會有滿滿的收穫


Over a year you will grow

一年之後,你會大大成長


and over 10 years you will create big things.

10年之後,你會有巨大的成就


Time will pass whether you're using it or if you're not.

無論你有沒有好好利用時間,時間都會流失


Choose to use your time.

謹慎的用好自己的時間吧!