當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語學習方法 > 日常實用英語對話:租房子

日常實用英語對話:租房子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.72K 次

大家好,我是豆子!今天我繼續寫了關於租房子的對話,讓我們一起來看看吧!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">日常實用英語對話:租房子

Hello, my dear friends! How are you doing today? Today, we will continue to talk about renting an apartment.

S: Hi, Linda! Come in, please.

快進來!

L: Hi, Susan. Thanks for letting me know the information. I really need to move to my own apartment right now. It is not convenient to live with my friend.

你好,謝謝通知我。我真的需要搬到自己的公寓,住在朋友那裏特別不方便。

S: Yes, everyone needs her own space.

是的,每個人都需要自己的空間

L: Exactly!

絕對的!

S: I have the key of that apartment, let’s go and see it. This way, please.

我有公寓鑰匙,咱們去看看。這邊,請!

L: Great.

太好了!

S: So, this one-bedroom apartment is in building 3.

所以這間一居室在三號樓。

L: This building looks nice!

這個樓看着很好。

S: Yes, this building is the newest one, so it has better design and decorations.

是的,這個樓市最新的,所以它的設計和裝飾好一些。

S: We have to go to second floor. Here is the apartment.

我們要去二層,公寓就是這裏啦!

L: Wow! A modest, comfortable room.

哇!一個小巧舒適的房間。

S: Yes, it is fully cleaned. You can see a beautiful scene from this window.

是的,也被完全打掃過了,你也可以從窗戶這裏看景色。

L: Yes, is that a park nearby?

那個是附近的公園嗎?

S: Yes, and you have a small laundry room here!

是的,而且這裏還有個小的洗衣房。

L: Excellent! I would like to rent this one! When can I move in?

好的,我就租這個了,什麼時候能夠搬進來?

S: After we sign the leasing contract, you can move in anytime you like!

簽了租房合同之後,你可以隨時搬進來!

L: Oh, I forgot to ask about the rent rate.

我都忘了問房租了!

S: This apartment is 500 dollars a month, and we only accept online payment and checks, cash is not acceptable.

500美金一個月,我們只接受網上付款和支票,現金不收。

L: Ok, What shall I prepare for that contract?

那我需要爲合同準備什麼?

S: I will give you the contract later and explain some terms for you.

我一會兒把合同給你,然後給你解釋一些條款

L: Ok, thanks. By the way, do I need to pay electricity and gas payment?

好的,謝謝。順便問一下,我要自己付電費和氣費嗎?

S: Yes, It is separate. Let’s go back to our leasing office and discuss more detailed information.

是的,那個是分開的。走吧,咱們回到辦公室討論詳細的信息。

L: All right!

好的!

  公衆號:跟着豆子學口語

  本文爲原創文章,版權歸作者所有,未經授權不得轉載!