當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 日常實用的英語對話

日常實用的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.52W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,是我們練習英語口語的最佳途徑,下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常實用的英語對話,供大家參考學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">日常實用的英語對話
  日常實用的英語對話1:

A: Eric, how long will you be in China?

A:Eric,你要在中國呆多久?

B: I don't know. Well, my contract here is for one year, and I don't know what I should do after that. Maybe going around for a while.

B:不知道,我在這裏的合同是一年的,我也不知道之後該乾點什麼,也許會四處走走。

A: Well, have you ever thought about learning some Chinese?

A:有沒有想過學點漢語?

B: Actually, I am learning that now. But it's too hard for me. You know the four tones and the stuff. It really freaks me out.

B:事實上,我正在學,但對我來說那太難了。你知道四聲那些東西,真夠煩的。

A: Don't worry. All things are difficult before they are easy.

A:別擔心,萬事開頭難嘛。

B: You hit the nail right on the head.

B:你說得有道理。

A: Well, are you intested in some language-exchange program?

A:你有興趣參加語言交換活動嗎?

B: What is it?

B:什麼意思?

A: It's where I teach you Chinese, and in exchange you teach me English.

A:在這個活動中,我教你漢語然後你教我英語。

B: Awesome. I've been giving this a lot of thought. When can we do this?

B:太好了,我一直在想這個問題,什麼時候開始?

A: How about this sunday?

A:星期天怎麼樣?

B: Ok, cool.

B:好啊。

A: Good. I'll give you a call tonight.

A:好,我今晚給你打電話。

B: No problem.

B:沒問題。

A: Bye.

A:再見。

  日常實用的英語對話2:

A: Hello, Anna speaking!

A:你好,我是安娜。

B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.

B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?

A:詹森!你最近躲到哪裏去了?你知道,從上次打電話到現在已經好久了,最近好不好?

B: Yes. How are you, Anna?

B:很好,你怎麼樣,安娜?

A: I am fine. What have you been doing?

A:我很好,最近你忙什麼呢?

B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.

B:工作。這些天我特忙,我升職了。

A: That's great, congratulations!

A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!

B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.

B:謝謝,我自我感覺也挺良好的。你知道,辦公室大了,加了薪水,甚至還有個助理。

A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.

A:不錯,我猜我要見你的話得預約了。

B: You are kidding.

B:開玩笑。

A: How long have you been working there?

A:你在那家公司幹多久了?

B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.

B:兩年多一點,這是一家發展很快的公司,資歷在這兒不是決定升職的惟一標準。

A: How do you like your new boss?

A:你的新老闆怎麼樣?

B: She is very nice and open-minded.

B:她人很好,思想也很開明。

A: Much better than the last one, huh?

A:比上一個好多了,是吧?

B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.

B:是的,上一個真是個奴隸主,他簡直把我們當機器人了。

A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.

A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家來,咱們一醉方休。

B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.

B:好的,今晚八點。

A: 8 it is. See you then.

A:說定了,回見。

B: Bye.

B:再見。

  日常實用的英語對話3:

A: David, why don't you clean your room?

A:大衛,你爲什麼沒有清理房間?

B: I am not in the mood.

B:我沒心情。

A: Why are you feeling depress?

A:你爲什麼不高興?

B: I was told my girlfriend was speaking ill of me. It's a real letdown.

B:我聽說我女朋友在談論我的壞話,這真讓人泄氣。

A: I don't think she would do such a thing.

A:我覺得她不會這麼做。

B: But she did and it made me disappointed.

B:但她做了,這讓我很失望。

A: Oh, cheer up! A girlfriend is not everything.

A:哦,高興點兒,女朋友不是你的一切。

B: But she means a lot to me.

B:但她對我很重要。

A: Then forgive her mistake.

A:那就原諒她吧。

B: Oh, I just can't forget it.

B:哦,我只是忘不掉這件事。

日常實用的英語對話