當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 有關於抱怨價格高的英語

有關於抱怨價格高的英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

我們平常出去外面買東西時,如果買的東西價格太高了,可能會別人吐槽,接下來,小編給大家準備了有關於抱怨價格高的英語,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

有關於抱怨價格高的英語

(1) 買方抱怨價格太高

The price is on the high side.

價格偏高。

The price is too high to be acceptable.

價格太高,不可以接受了。

The price is too high to work on.

價格太高,我們不可行。

The price is far beyond our reach.

價格遠遠超出我們所能接受的範圍。

(2)若果你就是代表買方的話,通過抱怨價格高,可以迫使對方主動降低價格。而有事實作爲依據的話會更加有說服力。

①把對方價格與其競爭者相比。

Your price is about 15% higher than some other suppliers.

你們的價格比其他的一些供應商還要高出15%。

You are facing the keen competition from other suppliers in the market, whose prices are much lower than yours.

你們目前面臨和與許多供應商競爭,他們的報價比你們的要低很多啊。

②把對方目前報價與過去報價相比。

It surprises me a lot that your offer is nearly 10% higher than last consignment1.

怎麼價格比上一批貨高了將近10%啊。

③把對方報價與目前的市場價相比。

Your price is much higher than that of the present market.

你們的報價比目前的市場價格高很多啊。

④以客戶爲由

Your price is on the high side. We will have difficulties in persuading our clients to accept it.

你們報價太高了,我們很難說服我們的客戶接受的。

(3)通過調整自己說話的語氣。在語氣中向對方傳達“價格太高”的意思。

①當對方獅子大開口,報出的價格超出你方公司所能接受的程度太過時,可以選擇驚訝、誇張的語氣。

Why? Your price has soared! How can I persuade our clients to make purchase decisions?

你們報價一下子漲了這麼多,讓我怎麼去說服我的客戶購買啊?

②語氣較爲強硬。

Why? Your price has soared! It is impossible for us to accept it.

哇,你們的價格在飆升啊,我們是不可能接受這個價格的。

③語氣較爲婉轉。

I see your price has risen a great deal, hasn’t it? We will have difficulties in persuading our clients to accept it, I am afraid.

你們的價格好像上漲了很多,對吧。這樣的話,我們很難說服我們的客戶以這個價格購買。

  擴展:常見電腦使用問題

Dialogue 1

句型1

A: Hey,Bill. Can you tell what's wrong with my computer?

嘿,比爾。你看看我的電腦出了什麼問題嗎?

I can't move the mouse, I can't use the keyboard. Nothing is working right.

鼠標不動了,鍵盤也沒辦法打。什麼都不對勁。

B:Hmmm It like your hard drive crashed.

嗯……看來好象是死機了。

A: That sounds bad.

聽起來很糟糕。

B: Well, if you didn't save your work,you might lose the most recent changes you've made it shouldn't be too bad.

嗯,如果你沒有存檔,最近做的更改恐怕就會不見了,不過應該不會太糟。

You just need to reboot your computer.

你只要重開機就好了。

Dialogue 2

句型2

A: Oh, no! I can't remember where I saved my file ,and there are too many directiories on my hard drive.

哎,糟了!我記不得把文件存到哪裏去了,硬盤裏的目錄又這麼多。

I'll never find it!

我永遠也找不到了!

B: Do you remember the name of your file?

你還記得文件名吧?

A: I named it Term Paper.

我給它取名"學期論文"。

B: Just click on the Start button at the left bottom of your screen.

你只要點一下屏幕左下角的"開始"按鈕。

Then you'll see an item called Find.

就會看到"查找"項。

Click on that and type in the name of your document.

在它上面點一下然後把文件名打進去。

The computer will help you find it no time!

電腦很快就會替你找出來了!

Dialogue 3

句型3

A:What's the best kind of printer to buy?

打印機買哪一種最好?

B: That depends on what you want to print.

那要看打印什麼。

A:I guess that makes sense.

有道理。

I mostly print word documents and some Power Point files.

我大半都打印Word文檔和Power Point文檔。

B: In that case I would suggest a color bubble-jet printer.

如果那樣,我建議買彩色噴墨打印機。

They're usually pretty cheap and compact1 ,but they produce sufficient2 graphic3 quality to print Power Point files.

一般都很便宜而又精巧,用它打印圖表的質量用來打印Power Point一點也不會差。